Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pinks: All Out In Bristol - Who's Going?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 05:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kp
If it wasnt for the weight difference our cars would be running almost identical times so like I have been saying all along its not a hard combination to duplicate and have a solid almost zero maintenance 9.50 car. The weather was decent so ETs werent that bad, if it was usual 95 degree July weather we all would have been happy to get in the 9s I was sure this time they were going to pick the 9.50-9.70 cars but they pcked the 10.60 cars again, friend of mine with my old 2000 SS got picked and I was happy one of group got in.

I seen some nice pics of your underhood and interior and you have a nice looking car, the announcer was also saying some nice things about yours as well. Too bad we were pitted a mile apart, I meant to go over by you guys but I was too lazy to walk and it was too crowded to drive the car over, I have to get me a golf cart or something. Good luck wth the new engine, I'd be curious to see how a 402 will do.
Yea i wanted to hang out with y'all more and chat, but the gurl was getting in her 'complaining' mood... But memphis is just around the corner and i'm sure will have more time to chat...

Hell, I thought they would have gotten that 9.50 class as well... I was pitted next to 2 mustangs who ran 9.50-9.70 and that blue camaro who got in (#300)... Had a damn good time... I plan on goin back their next year sometime...

Yea the 402 sounds nice, but will see if I end up going w/ a big procharger or a turbo... Gonna talk with kurt at the wheel and see what they reccommend with what i wanna do with the car...
Old 07-24-2007, 06:24 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was a decent time regardless, would have been nice to be picked but its not who has the fastest or the coolest on those shows. We'll see on Memphis, seriously considering parting the car out, its been a good car but its time to move on to something else..
Old 07-24-2007, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by kp
It was a decent time regardless, would have been nice to be picked but its not who has the fastest or the coolest on those shows. We'll see on Memphis, seriously considering parting the car out, its been a good car but its time to move on to something else..
I feel ya... any ideas what you might be looking in to? I'll buy those heads, haha...
Old 07-24-2007, 11:21 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blownramair
I feel ya... any ideas what you might be looking in to? I'll buy those heads, haha...
We'll see, I''d like to get into a decent tube chassied BBC car again. Just havent run across the right one yet.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by kp
We'll see, I''d like to get into a decent tube chassied BBC car again. Just havent run across the right one yet.
Hey KP what happen to you being a mod?
Old 07-25-2007, 11:08 AM
kp
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Hey KP what happen to you being a mod?
Nothing really, just decided I didt want to be one any more. Not like it was a huge cut in pay
Old 07-25-2007, 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by kp
Nothing really, just decided I didt want to be one any more. Not like it was a huge cut in pay

wHEN DID YA DECIDE THAT???
Old 07-25-2007, 08:46 PM
9 Second Club

Ok I was just wondering Thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply: Pinks: All Out In Bristol - Who's Going?