Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

should I go STS or Procharger?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 06:43 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

personally i would vote procharger but i have run neither. i am a nitrous guy atm but i am wanting to build a front mount setup
Old 10-01-2007, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

why is procharging better for everyday use? why not go with a sts kit. im curious
Old 10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm gonna say do either one. They are both equally a pain in the ***. I've had friends with prochargers and I have a custom rear mount setup now. No matter how you slice it, it's going to be expensive and frustrating for a while.

I stuck with my rear mount setup and did a ton of research (with my friend 1320) with it and posted my results to help others out. I need to get some videos of how my car spools now that the kinks have finally been worked out, I think most people with STS setups would be jealous.

No matter what you do, stick with it and work out the bugs, and trust me, there will be lots of bugs. Then when you make more power you'll get more bugs and broken parts lol
Old 10-01-2007, 03:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zombie
I'm gonna say do either one. They are both equally a pain in the ***. I've had friends with prochargers and I have a custom rear mount setup now. No matter how you slice it, it's going to be expensive and frustrating for a while.

I stuck with my rear mount setup and did a ton of research (with my friend 1320) with it and posted my results to help others out. I need to get some videos of how my car spools now that the kinks have finally been worked out, I think most people with STS setups would be jealous.

No matter what you do, stick with it and work out the bugs, and trust me, there will be lots of bugs. Then when you make more power you'll get more bugs and broken parts lol

Do tell us about how you're spooling it...
Old 10-04-2007, 03:50 AM
12 Second Club

i have a procharger and couldnt be any happier..its awesome!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

I have a D1SC eight rib setup I'd sell. PM me if you are interested.

Quick Reply: should I go STS or Procharger?