Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ofi Kit For My New Car :) .

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DrTurbo
Man that S91 has plenty of room. I think the FI-98X would not be a problem for you when you get it.

When will mine be ready ?? LOL

Lookin awsome man.

Kyle
Old 01-23-2008, 04:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrTurbo
Man that S91 has plenty of room. I think the FI-98X would not be a problem for you when you get it.

yes i new that when i got my S91 thats why i told you i need the FI-98 let me know when its ready to go .

thanks
Old 01-23-2008, 04:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DanZ28
I'm glad you found that first . I also have a Mad Man manual rack and a UMI K-member, I would switch to the BMR if Joel can make something to fit especially a 5" DP. I will have the same issue as you so I will keep an eye on this, definately keep us posted. It would be cool if Joel could make the exhaust some how exit the passenger side as well for us that don't have AC .

Dan

yes my new BMR K-MEMBER its on the way to joel to get the down pipe fit with the Flaming River manual rack to hem so he can make it fit and so its going to be very simpil to hem so that am not using the altenator any more .
i will have some pic for you guys when i get it .

right now we had evry thing in the front done we are just waiting on bob @ EPP to send us the rest of the parts.so we can take my new toy to the track
Old 01-23-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

looks fantastic.... if i didn't have the crazy idea of trying to still drive my car on the street.. i would of gone with one of those 91's

Got a 85 with a very, very similar setup as yours... colors and all.

thread hijack!!!

anyways, don't want to take away from your build. It looks great and it should go fast with that 91!

laterZ!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by firehawk123
yes my new BMR K-MEMBER its on the way to joel to get the down pipe fit with the Flaming River manual rack to hem so he can make it fit and so its going to be very simpil to hem so that am not using the altenator any more .
i will have some pic for you guys when i get it .

right now we had evry thing in the front done we are just waiting on bob @ EPP to send us the rest of the parts.so we can take my new toy to the track
So your not going to use the MadMan rack either? Did you just buy the BMR flaming river kit? I sent Joel a PM to keep me informed on your new DP as I may have him just build two of them and I will switch to the same BMR K-member and rack as you are.

Dan
Old 01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by obZidian
looks fantastic.... if i didn't have the crazy idea of trying to still drive my car on the street.. i would of gone with one of those 91's

Got a 85 with a very, very similar setup as yours... colors and all.

thread hijack!!!

anyways, don't want to take away from your build. It looks great and it should go fast with that 91!

laterZ!

Thanks bro,, yours looks great too i like it .what cind HP you are making with 85 what is your mods.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So your not going to use the MadMan rack either? Did you just buy the BMR flaming river kit? I sent Joel a PM to keep me informed on your new DP as I may have him just build two of them and I will switch to the same BMR K-member and rack as you are Dan

yes am geting the flaming river with the K-MEMBER from bob ,at the moment
am going to use my madman steering rack with DP that i made just to reach the race intell i get the new one you can talk to joel about it its on the way to hem and the fastes one can get it for you and send it to joel is BOB @ EPP tell hem about my K-MEMBER and he will help you with it .and the new K-MEMBER it sould have enaf room to have the 5insh DP .
Old 01-24-2008, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I will have some new pic for you guys today .
Old 01-29-2008, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hear is new pic for you guys .. right now am waiting on the drive shaft and the wiring to get done . so we can take it to the track .

enjoy it .

Old 01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

That looks great, Jassim! Bob
Old 01-29-2008, 08:50 PM
11 Second Club

WOW Jassim that car will fly Mashallah.
So are you going to the next round in Bahrain???
Old 01-30-2008, 12:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
That looks great, Jassim! Bob
Thanks bob .
Old 01-30-2008, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by venom ws7
WOW Jassim that car will fly Mashallah.
So are you going to the next round in Bahrain???
Thanks venom, inshala that am going to be in the next round in bahrain if i got all the parts by next week or so .
Old 01-30-2008, 02:43 AM
11 Second Club

Thanks venom, inshala that am going to be in the next round in bahrain if i got all the parts by next week or so .
Well GOOD LUCK man and I hope to meet you there.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Wow, looking good Jassim!

I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. I sent Joel some PM's and looks like he is going to offer another DP after looking at his website, but now can't get a hold of him to see when that might happen. looks like I will do it myself or have the local speed shop do it for me. I'm going to do the 5" DP out the passenger side using the new BMR turbo K-member. keep us updated, I'm as stoked about your build as I am my own .

Dan
Old 01-31-2008, 01:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I hope mine turns out as nice as yours. I sent Joel some PM's and looks like he is going to offer another DP after looking at his website, but now can't get a hold of him to see when that might happen. looks like I will do it myself or have the local speed shop do it for me. I'm going to do the 5" DP out the passenger side using the new BMR turbo K-member. keep us updated, I'm as stoked about your build as I am my own .

Dan

Thanks DAN ,

I spock with joel last night and he told me that he got the new BMR TURBO K-MEMBER and the steering rack with it to and he will make it 5inch for me but you have to know somthing that am going to lose my altnetar am using the two 16v battry . so its going to be very eazy for hem to do it . i will let you know when i have it .
Old 01-31-2008, 04:49 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Thanks DAN ,

I spoke with Joel last night and he told me that he got the new BMR TURBO K-MEMBER and the steering rack with it to and he will make it 5 inch for me but you have to know something that am going to lose my alternator am using the two 16v battery . so its going to be very easy for him to do it . I will let you know when I have it .
The other 16 V battery and your drive shaft were sent out yesterday. I'm delighted to see that Joel got the BMR parts that you had me ship out to him so quickly! Bob
Old 01-31-2008, 08:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
The other 16 V battery and your drive shaft were sent out yesterday. I'm delighted to see that Joel got the BMR parts that you had me ship out to him so quickly! Bob

I spock with hem and he told me that he is waiting one part for the steering rack and he will start on it ,,, thanks bob and evry one @ EPP .

Last edited by firehawk123; 01-31-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Dan
Dan I responded to your PM..Sorry about that I got side tracked. You can call also If I dont get back to you on here in time. I will answer If im not welding.

Also ...the kit looks really good jassmin. Nice work on the front brace. I like that....

Thanks Joel
Old 01-31-2008, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tt427ls1
Dan I responded to your PM..Sorry about that I got side tracked. You can call also If I dont get back to you on here in time. I will answer If im not welding.

Also ...the kit looks really good jassmin. Nice work on the front brace. I like that....

Thanks Joel

thanks joel .

Quick Reply: Ofi Kit For My New Car :) .