Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ofi Kit For My New Car :) .

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 01:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluecamaroz28
You made my day. I knew there was something wrong there. Car looked strong at the starting line then about less than half the track was not that strong. I was suspecting a turbo lag with PG trans. What's your rear gear ratio, if you don't mind me asking.

Do they allow anti lag systems in the super street division.

the good thing with it the guys who is driving was suspecting turbo . but the boost was good intell the half off the track , the gear ratio is 3.25 and i dont know if the anti lag is allow in our class or not .

Last edited by firehawk123; 09-05-2008 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:11 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by firehawk123
yes there is somthing that wanted to be fix but the guy that should drive the car he was in london ,, and he just came back so i had some ne els to drive it that dosent now any thing about turbos but it was good chance to see how i the car was doing in the track and so we can fix the problems in it hope next time it will be better and am having problem with the boost and i order AMS1000 boost controller that works with the CO2 so we can control the boost much better that the manul one thats on the car.
Jassim, you may want to have your regular driver run the car before you tighten up the converter.
Once you get the boost leaks fixed your car should be flying! Bob
Old 05-11-2008, 06:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Jassim, you may want to have your regular driver run the car before you tighten up the converter.
Once you get the boost leaks fixed your car should be flying! Bob
yes he is going to drive it bob , but you can see the scaner that the rpm when he shift into secand gear is stuck up . so yes let hem drive it next week and at this time he we can decide what we need to do with it . we are going to posh it to 20psi maybe little more just to see the 8's .
Old 06-05-2008, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

subscribing....cool build a world away.

Chad
Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Banned

Any update about the car? Are we going to see it in the next season Oct 2008?

Wish you luck.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bluecamaroz28
Any update about the car? Are we going to see it in the next season Oct 2008?

Wish you luck.
yes you are going to see it ,,,, right now am flaying to the state next week to ohio to have my new dyno triler from there ,, and am going to jole to OFI to fix some pip if he had the time for it so i can fit the new big *** FI-98X turbo on my car and we are going to chage to a big new 3000HP intercooler in the passenger side with 4inch alum pipe with new WS6 hood from VFN with AMC-1000 boost controoler and mini tub with 29 10.5 15 tire
afco shocks new panhard new lower control arm . and at this time we are going to see what we can do we are looking for the 8's .

am laning to have new engin LSX but i got new 408ci short block from EPP in my home right now i dont know what to do with it brand new motor . maybe am going to chang the one right now i got in my car with the new one but i need to find some new nice heads for it first and sale the one thats on my car right now .

and lets see you there this year in bahrin drag race .
Old 09-06-2008, 05:37 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

yes you are going to see it ,,,, right now am flaying to the state next week to ohio to have my new dyno triler from there ,, and am going to jole to OFI to fix some pip if he had the time for it so i can fit the new big *** FI-98X turbo on my car and we are going to chage to a big new 3000HP intercooler in the passenger side with 4inch alum pipe with new WS6 hood from VFN with AMC-1000 boost controoler and mini tub with 29 10.5 15 tire
afco shocks new panhard new lower control arm . and at this time we are going to see what we can do we are looking for the 8's .

am laning to have new engin LSX but i got new 408ci short block from EPP in my home right now i dont know what to do with it brand new motor . maybe am going to chang the one right now i got in my car with the new one but i need to find some new nice heads for it first and sale the one thats on my car right now .

and lets see you there this year in bahrin drag race .

Jassim, don't forget to stop by! Bob
Old 09-06-2008, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jassim, don't forget to stop by! Bob

Thats going to be my first step after ohio .
Old 09-07-2008, 05:38 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Thats going to be my first step after ohio .
You should bring your car with you! Bob
Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You should bring your car with you! Bob

wish i can do it now ,,
but its going to be any time next year my car has to be in the state for some work done .

Quick Reply: Ofi Kit For My New Car :) .