Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

AIS methanol results

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick question here, I had my meth kit (not AIS) spray directly into my airfilter on the turbo, it went through the air filter "tunnel" straight into the propeller of the turbo, did that help the car at all, or is there an optimal place to mount it elsewhere? before or after the kit?
Old 04-03-2008, 02:51 PM
10 Second Club

right before the intake manifold seems optimal.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wish their customer service was better or I would use them.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:29 PM
9 Second Club

AIS? Rodney has been really good to me.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:02 PM
TECH Addict

Not so here. It was a little bit of money but if you screw up then you should not penalize the customer. It's O.k. there are other vendors out there. I will not post anymore here but you can PM me if you really want to know.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:32 PM
AIS
Banned

Originally Posted by Dunn
Quick question here, I had my meth kit (not AIS) spray directly into my airfilter on the turbo, it went through the air filter "tunnel" straight into the propeller of the turbo, did that help the car at all, or is there an optimal place to mount it elsewhere? before or after the kit?
Depends. Give me a call directly at 1.801.447.2559 Ext 204 and I would be more then happy to find out more about your application and explain where would be the best location to mount your nozzle. Additionally, I can help you optimize the performance of your water methanol injection system.

Rodney
Old 04-05-2008, 06:51 PM
AIS
Banned

Originally Posted by cablebandit
AIS? Rodney has been really good to me.
He's criticizing our customer service and yet he has never talked with myself or Nathan. In my experience I have learned it's better to stay away from customers who are quick to criticize. I'm more then happy to help anyone with any questions regarding water methanol injection. Even if it's a competitors system which happens frequently. However, I do not appreciate members such as this person who are difficult.

It's not our fault he waited till the last day and called 11 minutes before closing to place his order. This special ran all month. Furthermore, we were accepting customers orders the following day after for those who still wanted to receive the discounted price. However, after that we were no longer offering that price. It's not fair to other customers who are paying the regular normal price who are not aware of this forum specials.

Rodney
Old 04-05-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

I am not going to argue with you in public but first impressions go a long way. And about the 11 minute thing. You stated in your PM that you guys were closed and didn't stay late anymore but forgot to change your hours in your signature. I don't see that being my fault. If you would like me to post your PM I can. I have bought another kit from another vendor.

Quick Reply: AIS methanol results