Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo setup nearing completion

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 08:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001ssboosted
Nice looking set up you have there. Bummer you had problems with the turbo, hope you get it back soon. I like the way your exhaust turned out. I was wondering what brand of muffler it was and if the guys at EPP said if it was loud or not?
Its a DNA muffler, for the price it was hard to beat. It sounds pretty wicked, a deep thumpy with his baby cam. Should scream when it hits boost
Old 08-07-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

a few updates , the s85 turbo was sent back to Forced Inductions.com and they hooked me up for sure and took care of the issue oh and not to mention the fact my s85 is now an s91 . Jose and Dr. Turbo and all the guys over there are stand up guys with excellent customer service.Cant say enough.Just got a pm and they said final machining today and should ship out tommorow!
Old 08-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Launching!

man u make me jealous lol ...in the best way possible thats a bad as set up u got there and as you already know you got tha best in tha biz doin it. cant wait for u to be ridin it
Old 08-07-2008, 05:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WHITEBOY_ZACH
man u make me jealous lol ...in the best way possible thats a bad as set up u got there and as you already know you got tha best in tha biz doin it. cant wait for u to be ridin it
thanks.hopefully the entire setup works together well and produces results.the guys at EPP are great and i recommend them to anyone needing quality work done on their rides.

Quick Reply: Turbo setup nearing completion