Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008 | 11:59 PM
Teching In

This is the most bullshit I have ever seen a forum allow in a thread. There has been NO tech info released on this engine build. Their has been NO tech info to contradict what has been claimed. I don't know the original poster, but this thread was only started with one reason in mind.....BASHING. Do you think he would even have the ***** to call the owner of this shop and ask him a few questions before posting this bullshit.... Hell no its much easier to be a jaw jacking forum guy, hats off to ya 1320. Even he has admitted he does not know what is in the engine. So that gives him and everyone else a license to Bash im mean come on, its one thing to point out the technical reasons why this could not happen and debate it, but this has turned into a public linching.

I originally came here for knowledge and help and I cant believe this type of bashing can be allowed. Are the moderators bought I mean come on, this thread should have been shut down as soon as the personal bashing started not only against the shop but the owner of the shop and the employees of the shop!!!!!!!! (Moran's idiot's dip *****........... do I really need to go on WTF)

As im sure you can tell, ive taken this personal, It just so happens that I am a personal friend of the owner of this shop.

1.FACT the dyno in his shop will go to 2500 HP, if you don't believe it call the local Dyno jet dealer and ask them they tuned it. This shop is also on there list for Dyno jet services.

2. I watched the car make a 1000 HP easily at 5200 RPM. I never saw the car run the quarter mile but I do know the owner of the car posted all the videos and information on the net.

I'm not as politically correct as the owner of this shop or 1320 loser and since obviously the moderators don't care about the rules of this site, I'll put this simple for the peanut heads, the digs and the bashing of the owner of the Shop and the employees of this shop brings great discomfort and discontent in the mentalities of the people on this site so let me drop my trouser's so you can kiss my political and continue to swing from 1320's
Old 08-29-2008 | 12:02 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320 loser
Ok guys,let's start all over,you guys really need to read from the beginning. 1320 came on originally and bashed the shop
Who I know real well
The shop did what the owner wanted and was supplied with alot of the product to be installed and did the dyno
Owner makes the video,makes the claim and shows the car at events
But John poked at the shop and said they were fraudulant for what reason?
And these forums are far from being professional or full of experts
I came to poke at 1320 and nobody else
and right I really don't care what the rest of you may think,nothing personal
I know,my street car run 8's
You running at the same track as this vette? Are these 1/8 mile times?
Old 08-29-2008 | 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SANDDEMON08
This is the most bullshit I have ever seen a forum allow in a thread. There has been NO tech info released on this engine build. Their has been NO tech info to contradict what has been claimed. I don't know the original poster, but this thread was only started with one reason in mind.....BASHING. Do you think he would even have the ***** to call the owner of this shop and ask him a few questions before posting this bullshit.... Hell no its much easier to be a jaw jacking forum guy, hats off to ya 1320. Even he has admitted he does not know what is in the engine. So that gives him and everyone else a license to Bash im mean come on, its one thing to point out the technical reasons why this could not happen and debate it, but this has turned into a public linching.

I originally came here for knowledge and help and I cant believe this type of bashing can be allowed. Are the moderators bought I mean come on, this thread should have been shut down as soon as the personal bashing started not only against the shop but the owner of the shop and the employees of the shop!!!!!!!! (Moran's idiot's dip *****........... do I really need to go on WTF)

As im sure you can tell, ive taken this personal, It just so happens that I am a personal friend of the owner of this shop.

1.FACT the dyno in his shop will go to 2500 HP, if you don't believe it call the local Dyno jet dealer and ask them they tuned it. This shop is also on there list for Dyno jet services.

2. I watched the car make a 1000 HP easily at 5200 RPM. I never saw the car run the quarter mile but I do know the owner of the car posted all the videos and information on the net.

I'm not as politically correct as the owner of this shop or 1320 loser and since obviously the moderators don't care about the rules of this site, I'll put this simple for the peanut heads, the digs and the bashing of the owner of the Shop and the employees of this shop brings great discomfort and discontent in the mentalities of the people on this site so let me drop my trouser's so you can kiss my political and continue to swing from 1320's
Dude, honestly, its complete BS. Like I said, I'd be as gullable to believe 1000hp, because I know its possible with only a 383 and a single turbo, so a 39x with 2 should have too much trouble, but honestly, the claims are ridiculous. Theres no way its running 8.x in the quarter at 14x mph. Its IMPOSSIBLE. A 8.x second run would trap at least 20 mph faster. Thats BS right there and only discredits the idiot who claims it, or even believes it.
Old 08-29-2008 | 12:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by squee
Dude, honestly, its complete BS. Like I said, I'd be as gullable to believe 1000hp, because I know its possible with only a 383 and a single turbo, so a 39x with 2 should have too much trouble, but honestly, the claims are ridiculous. Theres no way its running 8.x in the quarter at 14x mph. Its IMPOSSIBLE. A 8.x second run would trap at least 20 mph faster. Thats BS right there and only discredits the idiot who claims it, or even believes it.

Show me where the shop has claimed this......... OH that's right they didn't, the owner of the car posted it. Just like I said the original poster never called the shop and talked to owner, just decided to start and condone a bash feast.

My post is directed at 1320 and anyone else who doesn't have the facts and just want to dis-credit this shop for no reason.
Old 08-29-2008 | 12:32 AM
10 Second Club

Ok, please refer to this chart for reference
http://www.forcedinductions.com/consumption575.htm

See the 5200 RPM row, Good
See the 20 PSI Column, Good
See the mass air flow of 112lbs/min at the intersection of the 5200 RPM row and 20 psi colum, Good
See the engine size is 575 cubic inches, Good

Now get someone to answer this question, what size is the engine in this Corvette? If it's not close to 600 cubic inches, someone is lying, Not Good.

Please find the vids that were posted and link us here.

Remember kids, physics isn't just a good idea, it's the law!

Last edited by Zombie; 08-29-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 08-29-2008 | 12:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Zombie
Ok, please refer to this chart for reference
http://www.forcedinductions.com/consumption575.htm

See the 5200 RPM row, Good
See the 20 PSI Column, Good
See the mass air flow of 112lbs/min at the intersection of the 5200 RPM row and 20 psi colum, Good
See the engine size is 575 cubic inches, Good

Now get someone to answer this question, what size is the engine in this Corvette? If it's not close to 600 cubic inches, someone is lying, Not Good.

Please find the vids that were posted and link us here.
The rpm's might have been higher, but i know they were less than 6,000. The engine was never pushed past 6,000.

This is just trivial to me( i'm not that savy on all that and dont really know what your talking about but what does this have to do with bashing the shop...... I dont realy know the owner of the car but i do know the owner of the shop. The owner of the car posted the quarter mile results, not the shop. I watched the car put down a 1000 HP. Other members of this fourm (a tech might i add) was thier as well and seen the results but dosent want to get into this becasue of all the bashing.

Last edited by SANDDEMON08; 08-29-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-29-2008 | 12:54 AM
Banned

go sanddemon,go sanddemon
It's hard to deal with ignorance, I have had to repeat myself all day,they only hear what they want to hear
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320 loser
go sanddemon,go sanddemon
It's hard to deal with ignorance, I have had to repeat myself all day,they only hear what they want to hear
I hear ya,This thread should have been shut down a long time ago!
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:13 AM
On The Tree

You two seems to know the owner and the shop quite well, so ask them this: So why not take my offer? I mean if it does make 1500rwhp, why not? I am paying for the dyno and the gas. This is my third time offing this by the way.

And why aren't you telling everybody who you are? You ask for other people's name but you don't seem to share yours.

And if is sandrail related shop, that would explain a lot. I mean there are many advertised LS1 sand rails making 600hp with just a cam swap, it totally explain the magical dyno.
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by benelliwang

And if is sandrail related shop, that would explain a lot. I mean there are many advertised LS1 sand rails making 600hp with just a cam swap, it totally explain the magical dyno.
I assume your talking about turnkey........ or mabey redline...... or mabey a few others, two answer your ignorant question its a performance shop, the'll work on anything.

What would motivate them to your simple offer.........nothing. Why dont you come on down and check it out yourself. They might show you a thing or two if you nice......

My names Shane whats yours Buddy......

Last edited by SANDDEMON08; 08-29-2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:30 AM
Banned

You're full of **** bro. I own a DynoJet. They dont have one that goes to 2500 hp. Sorry. I'm calling BS on that one.
I dont even see why we are arguing over this. Its a physical improbability.
The turbos are too small. The injectors are too small. The engine is too small. The trans could never make that power. Need I go on?
Get over it. Many people have built far more of a car, to not make close to that.
The claims are nothing short of ridiculous. Not even close to reality.
Tell ya what, I've got 1000 dollars in my pocket right now. You tell me where and when, and if I'm there to see that thing make even 1000 rwhp on a dynojet, that 1000 dollars is yours. How's that?
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Car is UGLY.
Car is SLOW.
Shop owner is moronic for letting this car and its owner in to destroy its name.

My name is Patrick Webb and I approve this post.

*Paid for by the Domestic Ricer Retard Association*
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:34 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=edcmat-l1;10007570]You're full of **** bro. I own a DynoJet. They dont have one that goes to 2500 hp.\QUOTE]

If you know anything you would know that this dyno is limited by the software not the hardware, so take the **** right back at ya....
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Shop owner is moronic for letting this car and its owner in to destroy its name.

My name is Patrick Webb and I approve this post.

*Paid for by the Domestic Ricer Retard Association*
Tell me this when you have a shop to run and bill's to pay or are we still living off mom and dad here...........
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:38 AM
Banned

I got a grand in cash, for anyone that wants to put me in the same dyno room as this car, and it makes 1000 rwhp. Thats 30% less than advertised. If it makes the number, I pay my own travel expenses. This is CASH guys. Wanna make some easy money? Prove me wrong. 1000 dollars CASH!!!!!! For a freegin dyno pull. WITH ME THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:38 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=edcmat-l1;10007570]You're full of **** bro. I own a DynoJet. They dont have one that goes to 2500 hp. Sorry. I'm calling BS on that one.
I dont even see why we are arguing over this.QUOTE]

Or would you like the name rep and location on the Dyno Jet office that set this dyno up. I can back this with factual data if you like but the bashing is more fun.....
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:40 AM
Banned

Yes I do,and I believe in standing by my friends when being attacked for no reason or making accusations before any research was done to back up the mouth,I will continue to deal with this shop for the service,knowledge and love for what they do,because it shows in the product they produce
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:46 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Tell me this when you have a shop to run and bill's to pay or are we still living off mom and dad here...........
Dont own a shop. Own a restaurant. Own my own house as well as 3 cars; 03SSR, 04GTO, 01WS6. Took me ALOT of money and parts just to get my turd to 1k crank horsepower. Im sorry you live in a city that was built on a table of lies and deceit.

I stand by my original conviction. This car just plain SUCKS as do the people who defend it!
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:46 AM
Banned

Hey edcmat-l1,for the record transmissions don't make power
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:48 AM
Banned

Steers and queers come from texas,hahaha

And I bet none of your rides you work on yourself,but you think of yourself as an automotive expert.
All I see in these forums are a bunch magazine reading,can't work on their own rides type

Quick Reply: 1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...