Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 03:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shop sucks *** and 1320loser is just that. A LOSER!

BASH BASH BASH!!
Old 08-29-2008, 03:28 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's in front of you John, a c-5 from sin city something or another and you referenced the shop instead of focusing on the owner were all this came from.
And no I never asked for anyones name
I was being called out and none one else has there name or identity posted on here,Zombie was asking my name on a previos post
Shelby ( museum) and porche( please ) and please name a vegas performance shop that is clean
You know guys I have been in this trade along time and have seen many changes.
There are new,small business out there trying to make a name for themselves walking outside of the box trying to do something that has not already has been done
Which I applaud
Sticking their neck out for people to doubt or take swings at
John, look at all the changes Duttwieler made in the grand national arena or Art Carr or Kenne Bell
Ask them how many times they heard no way,won't happen.
And if we all settled for what we have,nothing would ever change
So doubt the cars,but don't bash or attack the shops
Old 08-29-2008, 03:53 AM
On The Tree

Loser, Shelby is not a museum, they are producing lots and lots of cars. And his shop is clean. And why the please on porsche shop? You can eat off the floor there and I know several poeple from porsche club who had their car upgraded there, new and old. LEP is also way cleaner than sin city. But the shop when I was there, was very very dirty. The Walmart oil change place was dirty, but that shop was dirtier.

And look up the quote, you did ask for Zombie's name, intraweb don't lie lol.

You insulted people and shops in this thread, so don't you follow your own word and mang up and tell us who you are?
Old 08-29-2008, 04:25 AM
On The Tree

The owner and shop both suck from what I see. There is way to much of that video shot in shop and with their name on it for you to say they were not involved. It has been proven whoever made it is full of ****. So unless your going to post a full video of his dyno run or track run your wasting your time defending these chuckleheads!

Last edited by Lrry93; 08-29-2008 at 05:55 AM.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just read this entire thread.....

Wow, I dont really even know what to say about this besides...

This thread is now useless because everyone that knows how to even change a spark plug knows that this car can not make 1500 hp with those mods so arguing with these idiots about the car is pointless. Guys, don't argue with the trolls, let them believe in this magical vette that is the king of the streets, I just hope he doesn't unleash the beast in public because when he opens that thing up they are going to have to repave the road!

trolls...

oh and my name is Brian

**This message is paid for by the wonderful sponsers on the right**
Old 08-29-2008, 06:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1320 loser
For the record,I don't own the car,I'm not affliliated with the car,I have had the displeasure of dealing with John in the past,and John isn't wooping anybody.
Now days all companies are pushing the buttons on what possible and dyno's don't lie,so if your a non believer,that's your problem,but it suprises me that someone is not praising the fact that someone or others are attemting to do what other won't or can't be done.
We would be praising the car IF it actually made the numbers advertised...and there are non-believers because the car in the video with the setup shown and listed DID NOT make those numbers, plain and simple. If it were even remotely believable people would be praising the build but its not so again why would someone feel the need to lie that much about their car?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

Also, I agree if the shop had nothing to do with the phoney video and dyno claims, that they just did the install and the owner made all the claims then I feel bad for the shop because I agree that they shouldnt be bashed if they had nothing to do with the video...but as for the 2500HP dyno? You must mean an engine dyno because as others have stated a dynojet isnt going to be able to handle a 2500 rwhp car...
Old 08-29-2008, 08:39 AM
Banned

Old 08-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny, the loser dude registered and was banned in the same day. Is that a record or something?
Funniest thing about this whole deal is the guys that actually believe it.
Second funniest thing has to be the fact the shop's not in here to defend itself. Although how can they?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

first post should be edited and have this in it.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:59 AM
On The Tree

I'm glad this thread popped up this week.. I was having a hard time finding entertainment with the DNC sucking up all the airwaves. I just read this thread once every 30 minutes so it is just as if I was watching CNN or something. But with more entertainment and information value.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

it's in front of you John, a c-5 from sin city something or another and you referenced the shop instead of focusing on the owner were all this came from.
And no I never asked for anyones name
I was being called out and none one else has there name or identity posted on here,Zombie was asking my name on a previos post
Shelby ( museum) and porche( please ) and please name a vegas performance shop that is clean
You know guys I have been in this trade along time and have seen many changes.
There are new,small business out there trying to make a name for themselves walking outside of the box trying to do something that has not already has been done
Which I applaud
Sticking their neck out for people to doubt or take swings at
John, look at all the changes Duttwieler made in the grand national arena or Art Carr or Kenne Bell
Ask them how many times they heard no way,won't happen.
And if we all settled for what we have,nothing would ever change
So doubt the cars,but don't bash or attack the shops

How do you guys know he was banned?

Ok, you , well, you who ever you are.....Please point out who I bashed, and how? I checked the phone book....and there are roughly 12 AUTO related shops that all start with sincity......and 41 others that start with sincity. I conducted myself in a manner I m proud of, I may have pointed out that a nice 75 year old gentle has been taken to the cleaners. If your pissed that you think I singled out your buddies shop , sorry. I d be pissed that someone made a video of the lie I called a dyno result. All that has to been done is dyno it again, (for free I might ad). Ill probably stop by sat, since this is absurd, and the idea that you or the shop is pissed at me is dumber then believing the dyno. The only thng I did was ask a question, the video shows the shop, your customers fault, although the two poster board displays with the names of everyone envovled standing by the car dont help much either, but again NOT MY FAULT. I didnt mention any names, which your so concerned with, (not even the shop). By saying sincity something or another, that wasnt specific see.....there are lots of them......

The victim in this is owner.

Has even one thing, been debated regarding the car or dyno? I dont think so, but your name calling and hatred for me sure shows through clean and clear.

On a side note, I dont care if a shop is dirty, so we agree on one thing anyways.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
TECH Regular

It's nice to get away from Turbo manufacturing and read about 2 T3 turbo's sucking enough air to make 1500rwhp and have plenty left for 1320 Loser to blow out his ***.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Regular

Again you amaze me READ THE POSTS.
I never asked anyone there name
They all asked for mine
People are asking your name because you must already traffic this board- then made a screen name specificly to insult 1320 and everyone else and hide your identity- You re-read the first post which has be quoted now a few times. You obviously have read what everyone has posted after that - which states the math that show the concept of ANY 1500 hp car with the listed specs ( not a specifc car - any car ) double it up now NOT a SPECIFIC car any car... Wouldn't be able to make that kind of power. Do you find math to be insulting and hateful?

I'll be at Cars and coffee @ 7:30 tomorrow. If you wanna come on down and show your face feel free. My name is in my Joe D. - Hard one huh - I guess I'll be looking for a Mr. Loser?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:21 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Just because I step on a scale and it tells me I weigh 800lbs doesn't make it true.

The shop is definitely at fault here because they are only as good as their work, and from watching this video, they are a joke.

Sorry, if you are friends with this shop, get them to post up and defend themselves because they have some serious explaining to do.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah time to close this one down
Old 08-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1320
How do you guys know he was banned?
Because I banned him.

Quick Reply: 1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...