Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personally, I love the roof scoop! I bet it 999hp all by itself. I think this needs to be made a sticky and put in the General LS discussion area under the title of What not to do! and Shops to avoid!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by usd2sing
fixed.
i was expecting a hand drawn dyno graph that had the variable transitor acumalator kenetsizer(vtak) engagement point.
there was one dude that said i love the car in the video thread. i would reply on there i would love the car if it was put in a crusher and the owner to drown in a septic tank for his transgressions against this c5 and all the lsx world.

Last edited by LS1Z28-00; 08-27-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:21 PM
10 Second Club

ugly *** car.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

The funniest part is the stickers on the rear that say "SLP Headers." LMFAO
Old 08-27-2008, 09:31 PM
10 Second Club

and he still has procharger stickers on it. what a ricer.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:23 PM
Banned

Hello haters,well let's just start with John ( 1320),what you didn't figure that the rest of us from vegas wouldn't know who you are,you spend alot of time bad mouthing and bashing others,what was your purpose for even starting the post,are you that bored ,why don't you go back in your garage and continue to work on your SLOW rides,or show up to a PSCA event and put your money where your mouth is.For the record,John here goes on other forums and talks smack about others and if you notice he won't even list who he is on his profile,you have always been an ***-clown and have never changed,just go back to what you do best and that is being part of the real estate scam that has sent nevada into the highest foreclosure rate in the nation,now that's something to be proud of.

Last edited by 1320 loser; 08-28-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1320 loser
Hello haters,well let's just start with John ( 1320),what you didn't figure that the rest of us from vegas would know who you are,you spend alot of time bad mouthing and bashing others,what was your purpose for even starting the post,are you that bored ,why don't you go back in your garage and continue to work on your SLOW rides,or show up to a PSCA event and put your money where your mouth is.For the record,John here goes on other forums and talks smack about others and if you notice he won't even list who he is on his profile,you have always been an ***-clown and have never changed,just go back to what you do best and that is being part of the real estate scam that has sent nevada into the hightest foreclosure rate in the nation,now that's something to be proud of.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hello haters,well let's just start with John ( 1320),what you didn't figure that the rest of us from vegas wouldn't know who you are,you spend alot of time bad mouthing and bashing others,what was your purpose for even starting the post,are you that bored ,why don't you go back in your garage and continue to work on your SLOW rides,or show up to a PSCA event and put your money where your mouth is.For the record,John here goes on other forums and talks smack about others and if you notice he won't even list who he is on his profile,you have always been an ***-clown and have never changed,just go back to what you do best and that is being part of the real estate scam that has sent nevada into the highest foreclosure rate in the nation,now that's something to be proud of.
Your vette's a turd.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

I find this funny sense you dont list who you are in your profile (I am assuming this is so 1320 doesnt come and beat your ***). Seeing as your name is 1320 loser and its your first post, YOU obviously have nothing better to do than creat useless fake accounts on forums just for the purpose of bashing certain people. If you can not see through the lies of this car than oh well, go hop in your honda, throw your 5 pt. harness over your head, clean your chrome cold air intake and have fun coasting around street corners with your best friend in his scion. Drink it up, it goes down smooth
Old 08-28-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey whatever you have going on between you and 1320 is your business but why lie about your car? Im sure its quick but 1500 HP? Come one now anyone with any car knowledge can tell that that claim is a farce. Post up some real evidence and if its true then all the props to you.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Banned

For the record,I don't own the car,I'm not affliliated with the car,I have had the displeasure of dealing with John in the past,and John isn't wooping anybody.
Now days all companies are pushing the buttons on what possible and dyno's don't lie,so if your a non believer,that's your problem,but it suprises me that someone is not praising the fact that someone or others are attemting to do what other won't or can't be done.

Last edited by 1320 loser; 08-28-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Launching!

For the record,I don't own the car,I'm not affliliated with the car,I have had the displeasure of dealing with John in the past,and John isn't wooping anybody.
Now days all companies are pushing the buttons on what possible and dyno's don't lie,so if your a non believer,that's your problem,but it suprises me that someone is not praising the fact that someone or others are attemting to do what other won't or can't be done.
hey dip **** if you want to see a real c5 look at LMR's new vette 408lsx motor ET heads and two 78mm turbos. so as far as you saying it can't be been done look at their 2000rwhp vette. aNd as far as dynos don't lie the video is cut and that is the fakest dyno graph i've ever seen. why don't you put your foot in your mouth and walk away. ohh and if you notice that vette says 5.7 on the front fender. if you think it's ppossible to make that kind of power with a stock dis. motor YOU ARE SMOKING CRACK!!!!!!

Last edited by strokerblackhawk; 08-28-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Oh man this is getting good.

My guess is more **** talking by 1320 loser with no additional proof of how this car supposedly makes this power.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Banned

great,it's nice to hear of other companies or people doing what others think impossible,but you will never see me bash someone for trying,especially if I was not there to witness it myself,because when other see whats possible,others step up!
So keep hating,your just making me famous!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

The reason.....because outright false claims are bad for everyone involved in cars. I dont know who you are.....nor does it matter. Anyone willing to make a video, or videos, and not expect them to be questioned when posted on the world wide web is mistaken. I know that no one is making 1700 crank hp with 8 72 lb injectors.....I confident in that. Im also confident that 1500 rwhp vettes dont run 8.8's @140 ......last time I checked a c5 on hoosier with a 4l60 doesnt 60 ft with a prostocker.

I dont post hp claims, I rarely ever even use dynos. I did really ask how anyone could get inflated numbers like that of what is claimed?

Im at the track frequently, and I ve been around long enough to realize that some days go good, and some days you chase your tail looking for problems. Im not imbarassed by any times I run, I try to determne if it was expected, and why or why not, that is all.

Cars are fun toys, some go fast, some fun ones dont (a scca miata is a lot of fun) but when people make outlandish claims in public they should consider the real possibility of being questioned by me or anyone else.

I dont run in the psca, by choice for several reasons, 1. is I build street cars, that get driven on the street primarily. 2. I ve watched several people poor money into it for some period of time, and regret the investment. Ussually by parts breakage or class rule changes that cause them to be in a financial battle at home. Not something I m gonna do. Im sure many people have a lot of fun at it, and I commend them for there great efforts, and its a good show.

I have been involved in many cars, some more then others, and ofcourse not everyone is happy, esspecially when it comes to cars. I believe part of the problem is when outragous claims are made, then someone else feels they didnt get what they should have. This may be bad for all involved. Why build a 500 hp car when the shop down the street can build a 1000 or 1500 hp car? They use a 4l60 but someone else says not to...

in the end it doesnt really matter, I wasnt untruthful, I stated what was stated, I added my question and opinion. Unfortunately many other people were much more harsh. If the documantation regardng the car is incorrect, then state that....and Im sure many people including myself would extend an apology to asking why and being overly critical too.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've blown wads on girls faces that had more power than that riced out vette.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned

John,nicely said and well put,but you started it and you knew what the end result would be,so why don't you take the time to go down the street to see the car yourself,and not have others across the country attacking my friends for what they can't see.
And your right it has unbelievable numbers,but go check for yourself.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1BadAction
I've blown wads on girls faces that had more power than that riced out vette.
lolol....holy ****
1320 loser why are you coming on here defending a shop thats OBVIOUSLY doing BS work first of all that car is ugly as sin and whoever did that to that car should have their *** kicked. second my 6 month old son could draw a more realistic dyno sheet that the one they posted. if you see BS call it. how would you like to go to that shop and have a "1500hp" car built only to take it to a diferent shop and find out it only has 600hp, you'd be pissed. but no your condonning these guys ripping people off. 1320 loser YOU SUCK.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Banned

Stroker,let's not make this personal, so your information is correct before you run your mouth,the shop did not build the car,the owner had his own vision of what HE wanted,so nobody got ripped off,the owner is happy,dyno gets done,that simple,and the ONLY ones that are hating or unhappy for someone else are the ones from this forum
There have been times I have doubted others or claims they have made, but never attacked them over it.
I just say bring it!

Last edited by 1320 loser; 08-28-2008 at 04:22 PM.

Quick Reply: 1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...