Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:41 PM
STP
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you dumb ***, you still believe that sheet they showed you the video didnt even show a full dyno run for good reason. BECAUSE ITS BULLS&%T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. THE SHOP IS FULL OF **** THEY SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN FOR FRAUD.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1320 loser
Stroker,let's not make this personal, so your information is correct before you run your mouth,the shop did not build the car,the owner had his own vision of what HE wanted,so nobody got ripped off,the owner is happy,dyno gets done,that simple,and the ONLY ones that are hating or unhappy for someone else are the ones from this forum
There have been times I have doubted others or claims they have made, but never attacked them over it.
I just say bring it!

the last line in this quote you say " I just say bring it" Im sorry if I misinterpreted that.

I wish I knew who you are, I amazes me that , you think you saw a 1500+ rwhp car, and if you havnt read this entire thread you should. Its far far easier to fool the dyno then it is to make 1500. If I take my honda insight to the dyno and make a 1500 hp pull , does that mean it correct? I can probably do that. Unfortunately Im not worried about making you famous. I suspect you already are, and its fine with me if we dont see eye to eye. I didnt attack him, I questioned the results, and many wre far more attacking then me. I would want my friends to pull me aside and tell me the truth, so I dont suspect we will be friends, and thats ok, I have a few close friends that Im not ready to trade in just yet.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Banned

Hey Zombie,and what is your reason for not posting your name,so you can bad mouth people and not have to look over your shoulder?
Old 08-28-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it's past your bedtime Mr. Troll.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Banned

John,nice to see you a little more humble,like I said the only ones questioning are the ones who did not see it,so on the next dyno,go check it out
Old 08-28-2008, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Zombie,and what is your reason for not posting your name,so you can bad mouth people and not have to look over your shoulder?
Umm, you never searched on here for me did you?

Name is Jeremy Wolf, I live in Henderson Nevada off of Green Valley Parkway and Wigwam.

So.... who are you?
Old 08-28-2008, 07:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

What can we all learn from this?

That you can be a retard, even when you are 75 years old....and have a moron defending you!!! LOL!
Old 08-28-2008, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

My offer still stands, this Saturday, I will pay for the dyno cost if it does indeed make 1500 rwhp. If not, $1 per 10 rwhp it is missing. I am giving up a dyno tune for this offer, let me know soon.

cheers
Old 08-28-2008, 07:36 PM
STP
Staging Lane

We are still waiting on answers you tool I guess you dont know **** about cars you just came here to try to bash 1320 . What are the details of your hotrod???
Old 08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

John,nice to see you a little more humble,like I said the only ones questioning are the ones who did not see it,so on the next dyno,go check it out

Can you do alittle digging on information, that may sway things dramatically.

1. the bore?
2. the stroke?
3. the turbos?
4. the rods?
5. the head gaskets?

I ll even pay for the dyno at dougs on saturday. Please let him know, and well get to the bottom of this. If those numbers are not supportive, we can run it over to another shop for verification.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by STP
We are still waiting on answers you tool I guess you dont know **** about cars you just came here to try to bash 1320 . What are the details of your hotrod???
stp, I appreciate your support, but the details of his hotrod are irrelavent to the topic. He could drive a prius, but that doesnt mean anything regarding his posts or comments.

It would be nice if he could answer the questions, and maybe even reveal who he is if he feels like it.

Ill be at dougs dyno sat, and the track sat night if things dont break.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by benelliwang
My offer still stands, this Saturday, I will pay for the dyno cost if it does indeed make 1500 rwhp. If not, $1 per 10 rwhp it is missing. I am giving up a dyno tune for this offer, let me know soon.

cheers
I'm interested to see if he shows up, chinaman, Make sure to get pics and/or video of this mythical beast.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Banned

Love all the name calling.shows alot a maturity.
Anyway hi jeremy,haven't seen you in awhile,hope things are going well with you these days.
John,like I said( Guess you don't read before inserting foot into mouth),I don't own the car,he has a place he is comfortable with,so you know where to find him,we all live in the same town,so you know where to go,a little scared since you called the shop a rip off,afraid to show up,I could see why.
well it's been my pleasure to rile up all the little girls sporting penises from this site,and to everyone else have a good night
Old 08-28-2008, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Love all the name calling.shows alot a maturity.
Anyway hi jeremy,haven't seen you in awhile,hope things are going well with you these days.
John,like I said( Guess you don't read before inserting foot into mouth),I don't own the car,he has a place he is comfortable with,so you know where to find him,we all live in the same town,so you know where to go,a little scared since you called the shop a rip off,afraid to show up,I could see why.
well it's been my pleasure to rile up all the little girls sporting penises from this site,and to everyone else have a good night
You still dont get it, it didnt happen, was crhis angel there? You called me names repeatedly, I never called you a name. And your questioning maturity? You still believe the dyno, thats funny. I thought you said he was your friend? I thought maybe you coud talk to him and get some specifics sence your defending the claim. guess not. The owner is in a comfortable place? Really? Do you think he will still be there when he finds out he the people he paid to do work for him was fraudulant? I never said rip off....maybe you should read more carefully too. I am offering to pay for a dyno test though, I must be a bad bad bad guy.

You know who I am, you know Ill be at dougs dyno, you know Ill be at the track sat......you wont even say WHO you are? AND IM AFRAID! rotflmao
Old 08-28-2008, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

1320 loser, would you honestly say that you would have NO problem taking your car to that shop to get work done to it?
Old 08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned

No,but does batman and robin count,you are right about me directing everything toward you,and I don't have a problem with anyone else on here but you,now your calling a shop fraudulant,sounds like defamation and slander to me,and like I said before I was just there,saw it with my own eyes along with others.
And my beef with you john,won't be at a dyno shop or the track.
And I have known the owner of the shop since 1990,I have done alot of projects with him,and will not go anywhere else.
Funny,alot of the guys in vegas spend so much time bad mouthing each other and other shops that they find they have no place to go when it comes to working on there car.They become unwelcome and bad for business.
So how is that working for you John.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

damn, if thats the kind of shops you have in vegas I wouldnt be welcome either because I would bad mouth the hell out of them if they made the 1500hp claims they are making. Not that I would EVER go to any shop like that anyway.
p.s. 1320 loser, It would be libel not slander, sense it was written not said. But sense its true anyway, it would be neither.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Banned

The owner made the video and the claim,the shop did not,but you knew that cause you did your research right!
Written defamation ( documented,not here say)is even better since the claim was made that the shop was fraudulant. Since the claim is by the owner and not the shop,somebody jumped the gun on the shop.
But your such a great attorney you already knew that too!

Last edited by 1320 loser; 08-28-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well wouldn't it make sense for the shop to step in at some point if it had any sort of decency?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Im confused 1320 loser, are all 10 of those guys in the movie the owner?, cause theres about a 3 min. segment of them putting about 5 dif. 1500 stickers on the car. If the shop didnt agree with the claim then they wouldnt have put the stickers on. and if they didnt agree with it and still put the stickers on, then thats stupid on their part and is obviously bad for buisness.

Quick Reply: 1570 rwhp !.... gotta love some people...