Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Has any one used ON 3 Performance injectors

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has any one used ON 3 Performance injectors

Has any one used these. You can get a set of 60lbs on ebay for $299. Just wanting to know if their junk or not.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 89 Posts

mighty fine question there. was wondering the sme thing
Old 02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Ws6power1
Has any one used these. You can get a set of 60lbs on ebay for $299. Just wanting to know if their junk or not.
I can tell you one thing for sure. Made in china. We got these as samples, I can sell you real Bosch rebuilt 60's for 239 with a warranty.. These are NOT Bosch and are not manufactured to the standards of quality injectors.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:37 PM
12 Second Club

Good to know. Ill be giving you guys a call next month for mine
Old 02-04-2012, 03:01 AM
TECH Addict

ok..... that still explain how they perform. do they flow as advertise. are they 60# injectors or not. what "quality standard" are you looking for between injectors? what kinds of test did you do? on car? labratory? engine dyno? details.
not busting your ***** but one manufactur/vendor is always gonna stand by their own products 9 times outta 10. i want the reasoning. ive been in the mechnic field for bit. i could sell water to whales for the right price.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83
ok..... that still explain how they perform. do they flow as advertise. are they 60# injectors or not. what "quality standard" are you looking for between injectors? what kinds of test did you do? on car? labratory? engine dyno? details.
not busting your ***** but one manufactur/vendor is always gonna stand by their own products 9 times outta 10. i want the reasoning. ive been in the mechnic field for bit. i could sell water to whales for the right price.
Josh. We test them on a flow bench, there is a video on you tube showing the 42 Chinese injector. They are all over the place as far as flow. Just to give you an idea about quality. The Chinese 60 cost us 7.50 each.. If you would like to buy them go ahead, put them in a new 10,000 engine. The op asked if anyone has tried them and wanted an opinion. they are junk. IMO. With 35 yrs in the business I know a good part from a bad one.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Launching!

Default Price

Well how much are a set of 42lbs bosh rebult injectors verse me buying aset of ford green top 42lbs.wich out of the two you recommend.

marco.proctor1@gmail.com is you need it.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
Josh. We test them on a flow bench, there is a video on you tube showing the 42 Chinese injector. They are all over the place as far as flow. Just to give you an idea about quality. The Chinese 60 cost us 7.50 each.. If you would like to buy them go ahead, put them in a new 10,000 engine. The op asked if anyone has tried them and wanted an opinion. they are junk. IMO. With 35 yrs in the business I know a good part from a bad one.
Now thats the anwser im looking for. technical data always backs up here say. not saying they are good or bad.
After being on many forums you get tired of hearing undocumented claims and bias against one product from another just because somone else says so. ITs actualy refreshing to see, "yeah, ive tested them and they suck" or "yeah, these things rock". because they actually USED them. not heard somthing and regurgitate it all over the forums. it happens too often and use that as fact on other people.
Dont take it as an attack, take it as a marketing tool to sell your items which your doing a great job of by the way.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83
Now thats the anwser im looking for. technical data always backs up here say. not saying they are good or bad.
After being on many forums you get tired of hearing undocumented claims and bias against one product from another just because somone else says so. ITs actualy refreshing to see, "yeah, ive tested them and they suck" or "yeah, these things rock". because they actually USED them. not heard somthing and regurgitate it all over the forums. it happens too often and use that as fact on other people.
Dont take it as an attack, take it as a marketing tool to sell your items which your doing a great job of by the way.
Thanks josh, I just hate china parts. They use inferior metal, they dump this crap here as look alike parts and try to deceive us that they are the original. The dealers sell these to make a huge profit and if an engine blows there is no product liability on their part. They even counterfeit the box. It's not fair for companies like Bosch or Siemens . In fact there is a shitload of Siemens 60's From china out there that flow anywhere from 40 to 70 lbs.. Caveat emptor

Last edited by FICINJECTORS; 02-04-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by fatboyzcamaro
Well how much are a set of 42lbs bosh rebult injectors verse me buying aset of ford green top 42lbs.wich out of the two you recommend.

marco.proctor1@gmail.com is you need it.
42 lb Bosch 3 rebuts with 3 yr warranty are 239 a set 200 if you send us ls1 cores
Old 02-06-2012, 08:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Save yourself the hassle and the headache, call John@FIC
Old 02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
I can tell you one thing for sure. Made in china. We got these as samples, I can sell you real Bosch rebuilt 60's for 239 with a warranty.. These are NOT Bosch and are not manufactured to the standards of quality injectors.
I'll take a set of these if you have some available. Please PM me some info on how to make this purchase.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have a core set of 98 ls1 injectors. How much bigger can they be rebuilt to? And price?
60lb?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

I'll give the missing testimonial. A friend of mine asked me to tune his 99SSM6 car that he had just completed a 370 mild HCI setup and installation on. We had a very serious idle/fueling problem on startup and determined after a bit of diagnostics that INJ#7 was having a total failure just off idle. Had good drive, good voltage, etc.

Took 4 days for seller (from eBay) to reply. Another 2 days of haggling and BS to get them to send us a new one (we ate the shipping and handling). After we got that one in and a moment of relief was had, we started driving the car. About six miles from his house, surprise surprise, car started stuttering and falling on its face from 2000rpm^ and wouldnt even pull past 3.

Different injector, #1.

When we took them out we tested them by cranking the engine over, and 3 of them hardly had a plume.

He ended up eating a set of these, on top of the set of siemens 42's he bought...

So save your money, take FIC up on his offer because thats what my buddy ended up paying for used Siemens 42s almost.

Quick Reply: Has any one used ON 3 Performance injectors