Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Installed my fuel pump (trap door): DO NOT buy RACETRONIX's fuel pump kits...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can anyone clue me in on the measurements? maybe i'm just looking wrong but i can't find them after 30 mins of searching for them.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Unless you want to buy the best d@mn fuel pump kit out there !!!

I know it has been posted a bunch so I figured I'd mix it up a little... It is SO TRUE THOUGH!

HANDS DOWN THEIR KIT IS THE BEST AND MOST THOROUGH INSTALL KIT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

These guys really took their time putting these kits together, getting everything you would need and making extremely detailed instructions.

I just installed their pump on my 1998 Z and will do the harness tommorrow (it is 5:00am after all)... I went the trap door method but the actual time required to hook the pump up was under 15 minutes... Seriously, they thought of everything .

I know people like pics but the only pic I have is of the plate I made to install over the whole I cut. It is metal that I put vinyl stickers on, sprayed the whole thing black, removed the stickers and then clear coated it:

Not the best pic but you get the idea...

Anyways, I HIGHLY recommend their kits (the pump housing looks so friggin cool it's a shame no one will see it) and their directions are second to known
i just installed a Racetronix kit on my car this weekend and it was very simple, all of the pics that they include on their install guide was very nice!, took all of the guess work out of it.

to me the hardest part was finding a good spot to mount the fuse that was on the wiring harness.

Quick Reply: Installed my fuel pump (trap door): DO NOT buy RACETRONIX's fuel pump kits...