Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

42# injector scaling?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 11:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 42# injector scaling?

I have a set of Delphi/Lucas 42lb injectors that I'll be putting in during my H/C swap. A friend of mine has HPT but doesnt know exactly how to scale these injectors. I've done some seaching and I'm not sure if some of the info can be used or not. Is there a set table to work off of for these injectors.

I planned on having my injector scaled so I could atleast drive the car to get it tuned on the dyno. Can anyone help me out here?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BarneyMobile
I have a set of Delphi/Lucas 42lb injectors that I'll be putting in during my H/C swap. A friend of mine has HPT but doesnt know exactly how to scale these injectors. I've done some seaching and I'm not sure if some of the info can be used or not. Is there a set table to work off of for these injectors.

I planned on having my injector scaled so I could atleast drive the car to get it tuned on the dyno. Can anyone help me out here?
go into the flow rate/kpa table (its in the fuel control section, under general) and multiply the whole table by 1.7 that will get you in the ballpark to start your tuning. assuming you have stock 26 lb injectors in the car right now
Old 07-02-2008, 12:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you using the Green top 42#'s? I'm not sure if they are one in the same. If they are, I have the correct scaling table for them. Shoot me a PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM replied!

Originally Posted by Haans249
Are you using the Green top 42#'s? I'm not sure if they are one in the same. If they are, I have the correct scaling table for them. Shoot me a PM.
There not Green tops. The part# on the injectors is 01D030B http://www.racetronix.com/621031.html