Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Best deal on rearend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
What happens when someone defaults on the payments? Bob
I forgot to tell the specs. the payment plan would be just like a secured loan with something for collateral, and a contract, this way if you default on payment i have all i need to hold up in court. yes i know it is a risk but you could get a lot of extra business, and you are certain to get your money back. And you can try to get a loan but you will pay a high interest rate, and have to deal with the bank, im am currently trying to get a 3400 loan and it has been over a month and they are still giving me ****, plus if you do the 12 month you pay no interest at all but it is just as secure as the 24 month.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Restricted User

I would love to make payments also... but i understand the risk outweights the profits/business to be gained....

In 2 months ill be making some calls on the rearends!!! I cant wait to get a good rear so i can put so real meat out back like MT ET STREETS and not worry about the damn thing!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

payments would be outrageous. however. the possibility and probability of something going bad for the seller is high. its not a risk worth taking and will ammount to many headaches
Old 04-01-2009, 09:24 AM
Teching In

yea it is very risky but in todays economy, its really not about what you sell, its how you sell it. people still need and what the same things they did 20 years ago they just need different ways to pay for it. but oh well maybe someday MOSER will just give everyone who is a member of LS1TECH a free 9"... lol yeah right
Old 04-02-2009, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by camscam02
contact jaws gear, they were a lot cheaper than anybody else on this board when i bought mine.
+1 vote for jawsgear
Old 04-03-2009, 05:32 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MCMmiller
I forgot to tell the specs. the payment plan would be just like a secured loan with something for collateral, and a contract, this way if you default on payment i have all i need to hold up in court. yes i know it is a risk but you could get a lot of extra business, and you are certain to get your money back. And you can try to get a loan but you will pay a high interest rate, and have to deal with the bank, im am currently trying to get a 3400 loan and it has been over a month and they are still giving me ****, plus if you do the 12 month you pay no interest at all but it is just as secure as the 24 month.
That might work if the customer was located relatively close. We're in Indiana and I had a customer use a stolen credit card for a Moser rear from Canada, up above the state of Washington. Because of the distance between us, we're pretty much screwed... Bob