Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Is this a realistic price for this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 06:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is this a realistic price for this?

Not sure how much I should be taking off as it's not technically new from the manufacturer, but it's just laid in my garage unused. Forgot the price on all the options and whatnot as well. I was thinking 3-400 off whatever it cost me new? Lookin for whats fair to me and the buyer.

Midwest Chassis Fab 9"
Narrowed 3"
Backbraced
Powdercoated Black
Strange Spool
35 Spline Axles
3.50 Richmond Gear
Aluminum Strange Center Section
Daytona Pinion Support
Moly Yoke
Integrated Drive Shaft Loop
Drain and Fill Ports
Long Torque Arm (trans crossmember mounted)
TH400 Crossmember
TH400 Strange Chrome Moly Driveshaft
Lower Control Arms
All Sperical Ends Throughout
1/2" ARP Studs
Midwest Chassis Anti-Roll Bar (bar was slightly used as he didnt have a new one ready to sell and I decided to purchase this last minute so he pulled it off his personal car. Pretty much brand new, had very few passes on it. I have brand new links with new spherical rod ends with it)

Good solid backing plates included.

Rearend was fully assembeled by Midwest Chassis.

I think I have pretty much every option available on this thing!

Just called eric @ midwest and the pricing on everything when I ordered it would have been just under $4 G's if someone ordered it and had em do allthe assembly including my backing plates which are included. I'm thinking $3500 is a good price for a quick sale? Again everything is brand new (except the anti-roll bar as noted) never mounted and kept in a nice garage, no rust or anything anywhere on anything. Same as it came out of Midwest Chassis when I drove down to pick it up.

Last edited by BIG BAD BLACKSS; 09-01-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it was around $3900 new I think $3100-$3300 would be a good price picked up, saving 20% should be an incentive, even if it isn't exactly what someone was originally wanting. Just remember they would have to have offset wheels, a th400, and want to deal with a spool to make it work, otherwise they have to spend money replacing things. Is it for a 3 channel or 4 channel, that may make a difference too.