Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

REAR END SHOPPING 750+WHP Q"s

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 04:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's already April. MWC makes a solid fab 9" but if you don't plan on running the car until mid summer or maybe later, you can order from them. They can do a few things other companies can't with their rear ends. You can get a fab 9 from brute speed in just a few days. They don't have clips and stuff for your brake lines but that's an easy fix. You can have your car running around in a matter of days.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:51 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BlkBird2000
It's already April. MWC makes a solid fab 9" but if you don't plan on running the car until mid summer or maybe later, you can order from them. They can do a few things other companies can't with their rear ends. You can get a fab 9 from brute speed in just a few days. They don't have clips and stuff for your brake lines but that's an easy fix. You can have your car running around in a matter of days.
Thanks, here is a link to the Moser M9. http://shop.brutespeed.com/Moser-M9-...y-Complete.htm Ships out in two days! Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 04-08-2011, 11:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know I didn't mind the wait for my MWC 9", well worth it. Probably can't go wrong either way. Both sponsors will give you good customer service.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:36 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CARFREAKS
With the wave trac you need to keep all the ABS right.?.
No you do not have to keep it but we can make the 3ch work with the Wavetrac and an aluminum case if that was something you was considering.

Give us a call we can get you into one of our housings or into something else at the same price if not lower.

Quick Reply: REAR END SHOPPING 750+WHP Q"s