Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

I hate to ask, but Gears or stall for my Bolt on DD

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tyler Z28
well i made my choice and purchase, i got a set of Yukon 3.73 gears and complete install kit new off craigslist for $130 bucks. id say i made the right choice.
you got everything for 130$..**** my motives with master install kit was 330$
and don't forget your differential fluid and gear oil..
Old 03-22-2011, 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Tyler Z28
well i made my choice and purchase, i got a set of Yukon 3.73 gears and complete install kit new off craigslist for $130 bucks. id say i made the right choice.
No offense but you can't really compare buying a $130 set of gears against buying a $700 stall. It seems that despite everyone's advice you really wanted a set of gears. I hope I don't come off the wrong way, but what I'm trying to say is now that you got a good deal on some gears, get a stall and do both!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by aothepresident
No offense but you can't really compare buying a $130 set of gears against buying a $700 stall. It seems that despite everyone's advice you really wanted a set of gears. I hope I don't come off the wrong way, but what I'm trying to say is now that you got a good deal on some gears, get a stall and do both!
No i understand, i will eventually do a stall when i do my cam and heads, but im really not trying to get this deep($) into my car that ive only had for 4 months now lol and im going to have a shop do the install and they will have gear oil on my bill lol.

Quick Reply: I hate to ask, but Gears or stall for my Bolt on DD