Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Mopar 8 3/4 going into my 99 TransAm

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 08:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, no kidding, what an old dead thread. This is so odd. It seems that anytime an indivdual (not a business) creates a thread claiming about doing something awesome and amazing with a non-stock rearend in these cars, they fall off the face of the earth and disappear never to be heard from again. It's like the Bermuda Triangle of Differentials around here. Lame.
The following users liked this post:
dixiebandit69 (02-08-2021)
Old 01-13-2021, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HavATampa
Yeah, no kidding, what an old dead thread. This is so odd. It seems that anytime an individual (not a business) creates a thread claiming about doing something awesome and amazing with a non-stock rearend in these cars, they fall off the face of the earth and disappear never to be heard from again. It's like the Bermuda Triangle of Differentials around here. Lame.
LOL! So sorry I left this sitting HA! Indeed, I fell off the face of the earth. I went to interview in Vermont (from Pensacola). They hired me on the spot. I returned to Pensacola said my goodbyes and off to Vermont I went. And I met a girl. Within 4 months I was married. My priorities shifted quickly. The car sat. We moved to Fort Collins, CO. Long story short the WS6 eventually became a minivan. We are now living BACK in Vermont. We have 3 beautiful kids I had no hot rod for many years. 4 years ago I got back into motorcycles. And 2 years ago I bought a low mileage Cadillac ATS4 2.0t. I took it to the track to relive some of my youth and had a blast. I still find myself looking at used WS6s, but my kids need braces. Aint gonna happen but that's ok. I wouldn't change a thing. Peace! This is me today https://www.youtube.com/sstressfl
Old 01-20-2021, 10:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

holy **** , i love it another 8 3/4 into an f body .

I sold my 85 trans am and my grandfather build a 8 /34 for my 85 . We used one out of a 69 dodge van , the width was perfect to about .25 inches overall . I cant wait to see some pics .
GainesvilleLS1 (01-30-2021)
Old 01-20-2021, 10:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

dammit , i didnt realize this thread was that old. Time for another hot rod man , maybe a g8 or chevy ss , or go cheaper and do a chevy caprice .
GainesvilleLS1 (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
dammit , i didnt realize this thread was that old. Time for another hot rod man , maybe a g8 or chevy ss , or go cheaper and do a chevy caprice .
HA! My wife says I can buy a Corvette when I retire. I suspect its a trick. We'll see. Peace!

Quick Reply: Mopar 8 3/4 going into my 99 TransAm