Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

what diff is everyone running?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 08:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RARON455
I wouldnt change my spool I like having it back there, piece of mind knowing it wont break, just plan on going thru tires quicker. A taller profile tire and hard compound will allow the tire to scuff & slide easier, and wont be as hard on the axles.
thats going to break my heart. reason im getting a new rear is so that i can run a more sticky tire and slicks at the track without worrying about it, but now i will go through them even faster. looks like it will get expensive lol.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gosch383z
MWC makes a great rear end!!!! Top of the line parts and the fab work is second to none!!! They are great to work with and will answer any questions that you may have. I wouldnt consider anybody else! However if you want it by the spring I highly recommend getting an order in now it is one hell of a wait!
i agree. i spoke with them over the phone and they were very helpful. I should know my plans and make my decision by around thanksgiving, so the 10-12 weeks should still have me getting the rear in before the car comes out in spring.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:25 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the compliments everyone and it was nice talking to you Derek. I have used a spool on a DD and a weekend warrior for years, it isn't terrible bad.