Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Strange driveshaft help? so confused

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange driveshaft help? so confused

So I'm trying to order a driveshaft for my 02 trans am. I have the stock trans yoke. The setup is stock: T56 to stock rearend. I just need a part number or something. Everyone keeps asking me for measurements. Someone on here has to know them by heart for a driveshaft. It just seems like they're making it too difficult when I call them direct. Can't I reuse my old yoke? I plan on spending 319.99. That's with the spicer u joints and everything. Someone let me know what I need to do
Old 05-03-2013, 05:14 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I can get you setup with a complete new driveshaft and yoke no problem. Give us a call!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ssvert99
I can get you setup with a complete new driveshaft and yoke no problem. Give us a call!
I called you guys once already, last week. You said you'd have to give me a call back later and I still have yet to hear back from you.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:35 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaroz18
So I'm trying to order a driveshaft for my 02 trans am. I have the stock trans yoke. The setup is stock: T56 to stock rearend. I just need a part number or something. Everyone keeps asking me for measurements. Someone on here has to know them by heart for a driveshaft. It just seems like they're making it too difficult when I call them direct. Can't I reuse my old yoke? I plan on spending 319.99. That's with the spicer u joints and everything. Someone let me know what I need to do
Here is what I have to offer.

http://shop.brutespeed.com/PST-DRS3-...e-PST-DRS3.htm

In the options section, pick the 10 bolt/12 bolt length. In the notes section, let me know it's for a stock 10 bolt so we get you the right u joint. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 05-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Launching!

The guys over at Midwest Chassis really have the experience and the customer service that I was lookin for. Apparently their sales guy was a little backed up on returning calls But the guy I talked to this time immediately helped me find Exactly what would fit me the best for the money. It was a great deal and I'd work with them again for sure.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:50 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Camaroz18
The guys over at Midwest Chassis really have the experience and the customer service that I was lookin for. Apparently their sales guy was a little backed up on returning calls But the guy I talked to this time immediately helped me find Exactly what would fit me the best for the money. It was a great deal and I'd work with them again for sure.
Good deal, sounds like it worked out for you. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: Strange driveshaft help? so confused