Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Snapped my driveshaft today...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realize this is a couple months old, but what happened to CARL@CRP ? Great guy and I was in the market for another S-60 from him until I read this....Does anyone know if he's still around? His website is down and I haven't been able to find out anything about him.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by '01-B4C
I realize this is a couple months old, but what happened to CARL@CRP ? Great guy and I was in the market for another S-60 from him until I read this....Does anyone know if he's still around? His website is down and I haven't been able to find out anything about him.
According to Bob at Brute Speed, Carl retired. Too bad since I live in Wichita and was going to purchase a rear end from him based on such good reviews about his great customer service.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:21 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dlandsvZ28
According to Bob at Brute Speed, Carl retired. Too bad since I live in Wichita and was going to purchase a rear end from him based on such good reviews about his great customer service.

That is correct DuWayne, Carl has retired. Carl is indeed a great guy and always had great customer service. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website