Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Danny Miller Rear Gears

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2002, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Danny Miller Rear Gears

I just went there today to get info on a 9 inch for my Z. They are ugly, but when I asked him why I should get a 9 inch over a 12 bolt, his respose was "the 9 inch won't break." After showing me what all was going in to this, I was impressed. I got him to build me one. I wish I could remember everything he said he was going to do to it, but damn is it going to be strong. Almost everything is going to be upgraded so I won't have to worry, and it will be posi, with 4.11 gears.
I am sure I should have studied up a little more on the 12 bolt, and rear ends in genral. But, this is going to be put together local by a guy that builds ford 9 inch for prostockers, and he is very respected from what I can tell. Sorry to make this sound like an ad for the guy, but damn he knew his ****.
Old 10-20-2002, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Danny Miller Rear Gears

Those guys know their stuff. I have a few friends that race in circle track and have used him over the years. Did he put all the perches and brackets on the rear, so it'll bolt in? What should I ask for when I call em'? The reason I ask is that I would like to put a 9" in my 99' Z28, and want to know if he can make a rearend that'll work in my car.

Quick Reply: Danny Miller Rear Gears