Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011 | 02:27 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks everyone for a great spring so far, we are pumping out housings non stop and are getting caught back up were we need to be. Please keep in mind we are a small little shop doing everything we can to get you top notch fabricated nine inch housings and quality at the price of standard housings from everyone else. Sure it adds to our customers build times but were else can you get a fabricated housing with a assembled center section starting around $2700 shipped that comes with a long or short torque arm of your choice and a cross member for any transmission configuration or one that comes with our short arm that will work with true duals or even big 4" exhaust.

There is one thing we can promise and that you might not like the lead time on builds you will be more than happy with the product you get and the service you will still receive after the order is shipped out.

You guys are more than a credit card number to us and we want to keep it that way. That's why we want to talk to you first hand and discuss your build with you and get you what you need. Drop down box buying doesn't help answer your questions and usually leaves you confused and unsatisfied after you receive your product.

If you have any questions just hit us up.
Old 04-14-2011 | 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks for the hard work guys, I'm sure everyone here appreciates it. I have no doubt i'll be 100% happy with my MWC 9".
Old 04-14-2011 | 11:35 PM
11 Second Club

Hell yes we appreciate the hard work that comes outta Midwest Chassis !!

I cant wait to take my Z28 to the track this weekend to beat the **** out of my new Rear end !

Thanks Midwest !
Attached Thumbnails Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics-midwest-chassis-fab-9-break-oil-change-001.jpg   Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics-midwest-chassis-fab-9-rearend-004.jpg   Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics-fab-9-pics-car-lift-002.jpg   Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics-fab-9-pics-car-lift-012.jpg   Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics-fab-9-pics-car-lift-004.jpg  

Old 04-15-2011 | 10:58 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Everyone has been great to work with that is for sure and we can't thank you enough for the support and keeping this topic active for us.
Old 04-19-2011 | 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone got there new rear end from mwc post up some pictures, im so excited to get mine the wait im sure will be worth it, i just want to drive my car already.
Old 04-19-2011 | 05:32 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by uphigh07
Anyone got there new rear end from mwc post up some pictures, im so excited to get mine the wait im sure will be worth it, i just want to drive my car already.

+1, post some watts link setups. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about a reliable rear end, or the fact that ill be running true 3" duals over the axle with my watts link. Oh yeah and the improved handling that comes with the watts link will be a bonus too. lol.
I'm glad the weather hasn't been real nice up here in Michigan yet, I'd be really disappointed to have my new rear end in, and just have it sitting because I don't drive my car in the crappy weather.
It does look like the weather is going to be nice next week , maybe ill get the phone call to come get my rear . I'll be posting a ton of pictures of mine, you can bet on that.

Last edited by TransWS6Am; 04-19-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-19-2011 | 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis
Just have to put the pieces together now is all, Drive shaft should be here any day also but all the center section parts and axles showed up.
Any chance im gonna be able to pick this thing up this weekend?
Old 04-20-2011 | 08:52 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by foggedz
Any chance im gonna be able to pick this thing up this weekend?
should be good to go. I may not be around, but I will make sure you can get your parts. give us a call Friday and we'll get it setup.
Old 04-20-2011 | 08:54 AM
TECH Resident

Hey Eric - I just hit 600 miles on my rear end and wanted to chime in on how QUIET this thing is. The Wavetrac with 4:11 gears has no whine at all - love the setup! Running Amsoil synthetic like Wavetrac recommended. Just waiting on a clutch to beat this thing up on the track
Old 04-20-2011 | 08:56 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by TransWS6Am
+1, post some watts link setups. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about a reliable rear end, or the fact that ill be running true 3" duals over the axle with my watts link. Oh yeah and the improved handling that comes with the watts link will be a bonus too. lol.
I'm glad the weather hasn't been real nice up here in Michigan yet, I'd be really disappointed to have my new rear end in, and just have it sitting because I don't drive my car in the crappy weather.
It does look like the weather is going to be nice next week , maybe ill get the phone call to come get my rear . I'll be posting a ton of pictures of mine, you can bet on that.
Here's one of a customer's setup that was done in red powdercoating and uses a 4" exhaust with plenty of room to spare

Old 04-20-2011 | 09:12 AM
9 Second Club

Hey Eric if you get time, any chance of an update on when we might get this thing in for them kick *** parts?
Old 04-20-2011 | 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ssvert99
should be good to go. I may not be around, but I will make sure you can get your parts. give us a call Friday and we'll get it setup.
I have Friday off for the holiday, so I could pick it up late afternoon then also. I will give you a call later today to go over everything and get a final total.
Old 04-20-2011 | 11:19 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ssvert99
Here's one of a customer's setup that was done in red powdercoating and uses a 4" exhaust with plenty of room to spare

I can't wait to see that under my car. Any update on my build, I think last time we talked i was just waiting on the watts link.
Old 04-20-2011 | 12:04 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by chon79
Hey Eric - I just hit 600 miles on my rear end and wanted to chime in on how QUIET this thing is. The Wavetrac with 4:11 gears has no whine at all - love the setup! Running Amsoil synthetic like Wavetrac recommended. Just waiting on a clutch to beat this thing up on the track
Glad to hear that.
Old 04-20-2011 | 12:06 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by PRAY HRD
Hey Eric if you get time, any chance of an update on when we might get this thing in for them kick *** parts?
We are trying to clear space in the shop to get you in here since you are a full blown install plus other things being done that will need to be all hands on deck to get you back out the door.
Old 04-20-2011 | 12:08 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

I can't wait to see that under my car. Any update on my build, I think last time we talked i was just waiting on the watts link.
Our shop guy is building watts links all week, they are very time consuming to make. You shouldn't be much longer as the watts itself is the final piece for your order.
Old 04-20-2011 | 12:24 PM
9 Second Club

We are trying to clear space in the shop to get you in here since you are a full blown install plus other things being done that will need to be all hands on deck to get you back out the door.
Thanks Jason, i had to ask. I'm ready for this to get underway is all.
Old 04-20-2011 | 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Our shop guy is building watts links all week, they are very time consuming to make. You shouldn't be much longer as the watts itself is the final piece for your order.
outstanding! thank you! maybe ill see you guys next weekend then?
Old 04-20-2011 | 04:09 PM
10 Second Club

dude do you have any patience lol.. every page you have posted like 2x asking about ur build haha.. settle down broseph it will get there!!! I purposely ordered mine at the beginning of my deployment so I have no choice but to wait lol.
Old 04-20-2011 | 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by djfury05
dude do you have any patience lol.. every page you have posted like 2x asking about ur build haha.. settle down broseph it will get there!!! I purposely ordered mine at the beginning of my deployment so I have no choice but to wait lol.
No i really don't, I get very bored. I'm not busy killing bodies

Edit: I apologize if I have got on anyones nerves, including MWC, ill try to be less of a nuisance guys.

Last edited by TransWS6Am; 04-20-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics