Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 10:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

WS6 srt8 didnt you have a Danny miller 9 inch? And Jason How much is one of your guys K members one with solid mounts and I guess one with factory style so I could reuse the clamshell.? Street/strip version
Old 12-14-2010, 10:36 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
WS6 srt8 didnt you have a Danny miller 9 inch? And Jason How much is one of your guys K members one with solid mounts and I guess one with factory style so I could reuse the clamshell.? Street/strip version
I won't comment on the first part to much but lets say this has been the year of people upgrading to our product.

Our K-Members come with the stands only so you can use a stock style motor mount. We do have a solid motor mount for sale also that will work with our K-member or any other type that uses a stock style motor mount.

Shoot me a PM letting me know if you want Mild Steel or Chrome-moly.

Last edited by MidwestChassis; 12-14-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

It just funny because I sold my danny miller 9 inch to buy a MWC lol, and pm will be sent.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only pic I have right now, car is dirty and still have lots of other things to do. Loving the wheel setup and fab9!! Installed 2 weeks ago and only put 5 miles on it lol.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MidwestChassis
Is this one of those trick question like what came first the chicken or the egg?

Everything working OK on your install? I appreciate the order and you can still hit me up with questions at any time..
Just stirrin' the pot. Edwin said it would ship this past Monday or Tuesday. So it should be here any time now. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks, Jason.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
Yeah, I did. I sold it.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:25 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Everything looks good guys, glad you guys are always keeping this thread going, I couldn't imagine having to keep our own topic active.

I'm thinking I need to talk to Eric and possibly do a customer appreciation sale on our LCA's, PHB, and ARB. Even though our everyday prices are cheaper than what every other manufacture sells theirs for.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Banned

Everything looks good guys, glad you guys are always keeping this thread going, I couldn't imagine having to keep our own topic active.

I'm thinking I need to talk to Eric and possibly do a customer appreciation sale on our LCA's, PHB, and ARB. Even though our everyday prices are cheaper than what every other manufacture sells theirs for.
Thats what I'm talking about.....heck if so I might end up calling you guys and ordering the uppers and lowers to go with my K-member before you guys ship it out.

Edit-Also update the website with some cool customer pics and track times, etc.....just thought I'd throw that in there.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
Edit-Also update the website with some cool customer pics and track times, etc.....just thought I'd throw that in there.
A little more info and pics would be nice. Heck, just put a link to this thread on your site ( if its allowed of course )

I've been waiting for the 31 spline Wavetrac to become available, since its due out soon; I expect to place an order in the next couple weeks. A sale would be a nice bonus
Old 12-15-2010, 09:15 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Ah yes our dreaded web site, the downfall of us for sure. You can clearly tell we are always in the shop building something or on the phone with customers because our web site doesn't get much attention.

I was hoping to have a web page just for customers so they can go in and post up their rides. It was something I was hoping to get to this winter but have not had a chance to sit down for a solid hour to even set up the template.

Soon I hope, very soon..

I do want to thank all our customers from the past and if you need anything just hit us up, we rather enjoy the contact we keep with all of you and hear the stories you have while using our products.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ah yes our dreaded web site, the downfall of us for sure. You can clearly tell we are always in the shop building something or on the phone with customers because our web site doesn't get much attention.

I was hoping to have a web page just for customers so they can go in and post up their rides. It was something I was hoping to get to this winter but have not had a chance to sit down for a solid hour to even set up the template.

Soon I hope, very soon..

I do want to thank all our customers from the past and if you need anything just hit us up, we rather enjoy the contact we keep with all of you and hear the stories you have while using our products.

that whole customers rides/track times would be a sick idea!!

I wish i had something to report back to you guys about my rear end, but right as i got it broken in my motor decided it didnt like how the lifters were positioned and decided to re arrange a few of them

i will say that the one (literally ONE!) race i did manage with it went real well and beat a car thats notorious for running 11.30 dead on every time by about a ft lol. No complaints from it so far (see 731 miles on it )
Old 12-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Launching!

just installed my 9" last weekend. 35 spline axels, 4.30's, spool, short tq arm, adj control arms and phb. i love the spool. i can see why some people dont, but im glad i went that route.

this was a tough purchase financially, i dont have near the budget a lot of people have. but after seeing it underneath the car, it really doesnt seem like much money for the quality of the parts and craftsmanship. and that is literally the only time i have EVER said that about a $3k + product haha.

i'd buy another one in a heartbeat. after seeing the quality of work they do, now i dont have to decide what k member to go with. cant wait to be able to order one from mwc!

thanks again for the great customer service thru my 378973689032 phone calls and pm's
Old 12-17-2010, 11:53 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Glad to hear everything is going well for you. If you have any questions hit me up.

For those PM'ing me about pricing if you do some shopping you will realize you are coming out money ahead buying one of our fabricated nine inches.

Another note, if you call and get the answering machine please leave a message and I will call you back. It means both lines are already tied up. I will call you back even if it means after shop hours.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Got my rear and suspension on Monday and boy is the quality of work top notch!!!! I won't be able to test it out for a while because i'm getting married in April and I can't finish up the rest of the car until after the wedding, but i'll get it all put in soon so I can at least get my car back on the ground.

Here's the only pic I have, been real busy so it's still just sitting in the crate and haven't had a chance to mess with it:

Old 12-19-2010, 12:40 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

It was a pleasure working with you on this build, you put together an AMAZING combination with your build. You post up some specs to what you had us do and people will be in AWWW...
Old 12-19-2010, 04:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chon79

Only pic I have right now, car is dirty and still have lots of other things to do. Loving the wheel setup and fab9!! Installed 2 weeks ago and only put 5 miles on it lol.
I may be following in your exact footsteps...
Old 12-19-2010, 08:36 PM
10 Second Club

Whats Special about loudmouths set up? Looks like drag brakes, Also dont look like strange S/S axles. I want to know haha.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

I will let him pipe up if he likes but it is an amazing combination for sure..
Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

maybe the obvious Strange Ultra-Case center section, the Pro-Race axles-5/8 cm stud package, and 3.35" axle bearings will tell a little
Old 12-20-2010, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

before:

After:

I've had mine in for 2 1/2 years now(since June 2008) and no problems yet!! It has seen mainly street driving, no track time but has held up great!!

Quick Reply: Midwest Chassis & Performance fab rearends... new pics