Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

whiney rear end

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default whiney rear end

My 01 z28 has had a whiney *** rear end (no pun tended) since I got it, and now its getting worse and starts to grind sometimes. I have a suspecion its the input bearing, I have a 02 silverado work truck that had the same noise and it was that bearing... How hard is it to pull on my camaro? I got a G80 and 3:73's. Any any step by step or detailed how tos? I'm tired of waitin on my mechanic.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:42 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CodyZ28
My 01 z28 has had a whiney *** rear end (no pun tended) since I got it, and now its getting worse and starts to grind sometimes. I have a suspecion its the input bearing, I have a 02 silverado work truck that had the same noise and it was that bearing... How hard is it to pull on my camaro? I got a G80 and 3:73's. Any any step by step or detailed how tos? I'm tired of waitin on my mechanic.
Here is a link to our website where you can download an installation instruction manual. We also sell videos that explain step by step how to install. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any parts.

Jeff