Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

isnt this ls1 tech? cause i got a question

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010 | 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by scottyk246
Who gives a **** what sold more? Add up all the Firebird, Trans Am, and Camaro sales and they were way more than Mustang.

Same thing with Ford's claim to have the best selling pickup, add in all the GMC's to the Chevy's and again, GM beats Ford. Hands down.
You buy up enough companies and you SURE as HELL better be outselling everyone else.
Old 04-01-2010 | 12:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ke^in

BTW to the OP, this is kinda juvenile isn't it?
+1

This thread = Fail
Old 04-01-2010 | 01:18 PM
Banned

3 different cars? It's the same platform... Dumbass. And the GT is pretty well maxed out, you can only make so much power with 5 liters of displacement. That's why the SS responds so well to mods.
is that why u guys get so offended when someone mistakes ur car for another car??? yes im well aware they are built off the same platform, but yet they are 3 different cars you ******* ******. and im glad everyone knows so much about the new 5.0 before anyone gets to tear it apart.
Old 04-01-2010 | 01:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss1129
You can keep your beater because its probably all you can afford. Which is fine. My last beater 98 SS was faster than my current SS. But outside of the 3rd grade sometimes things become more important than just the drag strip. Anyways are you one of the guys that trailers his 5.0 to the track to run a low 12?

Your so ******* dumb Im suprised you can figure out how to get on the interwebz.
i dont even own a trailer, i wont have a trailer queen. and i never said that my car was all i could afford. but the direction i wanna go with it it was the perfect car. old police car, i wanted a full weight light weight car. and u dont see many coupes on the street. but once again i didnt buy my junk for everyone else to enjoy, just me...
Old 04-01-2010 | 01:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rayhawk
Well, to somebody that understands business (read: not you) the total sales of a particular chassis are what counts, regardless if there is one version of a vehicle or 3 built on that chassis. Ford can brag about selling more Mustangs than Camaros many years, but GM was busy making more money through the use of multiple models on the same chassis, along with higher total sales. Same goes for the trucks, even Ford made an attempt to share the F150 chassis with Lincoln but it didn’t work out.

Didn’t Ford attempt at various points to add in a sister model for the Mustang?
they could have idk for sure. but the camaro ta blah blah would not exist if it wasnt for fords mustang. oh btw which car disapeared for 8years????
Old 04-01-2010 | 01:30 PM
12 Second Club

Ive already killed me some shitstaings this year... and ive also help someone buy one termi...

im cumfused.

Termi is OK in my book.
Old 04-01-2010 | 01:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by twitchtwice
i still dont understand why there are always these ford nuthuggers that come onto this site to talk **** all the time. its almost like they are always trying to prove something. all they ever end up doing is making ford owners look worse.

my dad owns a ford. i have nothing against ford.

its just a fact that since the camaro was introduced in 1967 it has been faster then the mustang. (other then the supercharged versions of course).
nor do i have anything at all against chevy, power is power no matter how u look at it. i just talk **** cause the people who take this internet **** seriously gets all pissy about it. the others just laugh about it. at the end of the day im just a car guy, not a ford guy...
Old 04-01-2010 | 01:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Joshiedoom
Ive already killed me some shitstaings this year... and ive also help someone buy one termi...

im cumfused.

Termi is OK in my book.
what u confuesed about? and ive have already beaten chevys fords hondas ect ect too. and they have been some that beat me too.
Old 04-01-2010 | 02:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by travismcgillsdaddy
is that why u guys get so offended when someone mistakes ur car for another car??? yes im well aware they are built off the same platform, but yet they are 3 different cars you ******* ******. and im glad everyone knows so much about the new 5.0 before anyone gets to tear it apart.
What the **** are you even talking about? Go jerk off on some Ford site, leave the LSX talk to the grownups....
Old 04-01-2010 | 02:11 PM
Banned

What the **** are you even talking about? Go jerk off on some Ford site, leave the LSX talk to the grownups....
camaro ta and firebird. 3 differrent cars correct. or have u got ur head to far up ur *** to realize that????
Old 04-01-2010 | 02:17 PM
Banned

camaro ta and firebird. 3 differrent cars correct. or have u got ur head to far up ur *** to realize that????
Mustangs (V6s), Mustang GTs, Machs, Cobras, Saleens ... "5 differrent cars correct. or have u got ur head to far up ur *** to realize that????"

I guess you have to add up 5 different models of cars to beat the camaro. I really could give a crap. This guy is a reh tard, comes on Tech to talk ****, when he drives a shitstang that runs 8s in the 1/8 mile... ROFL!!!

Either way, reported. Have a nice vacation on the shitstang forums, where you belong.
Old 04-01-2010 | 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

what u confuesed about? and ive have already beaten chevys fords hondas ect ect too. and they have been some that beat me too.
I was at a light the other day, and there was a guy on a moped. He looked over at me, and I knew it was on.. The light turned green, and we both hit it. We were side by side for about 3/4 of a mile, and I started pulling him slowly. It was awsome. I'm a bad ****.
Old 04-01-2010 | 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Mustangs (V6s), Mustang GTs, Machs, Cobras, Saleens ... "5 differrent cars correct. or have u got ur head to far up ur *** to realize that????"

I guess you have to add up 5 different models of cars to beat the camaro. I really could give a crap. This guy is a reh tard, comes on Tech to talk ****, when he drives a shitstang that runs 8s in the 1/8 mile... ROFL!!!

Either way, reported. Have a nice vacation on the shitstang forums, where you belong.
Nicely put sir.
Old 04-01-2010 | 05:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Mustangs (V6s), Mustang GTs, Machs, Cobras, Saleens ... "5 differrent cars correct. or have u got ur head to far up ur *** to realize that????" I guess you have to add up 5 different models of cars to beat the camaro. I really could give a crap. This guy is a reh tard, comes on Tech to talk ****, when he drives a shitstang that runs 8s in the 1/8 mile... ROFL!!! Either way, reported. Have a nice vacation on the shitstang forums, where you belong.
i never added up the diff. Mustangs. Lets add thd v6 firebitch v6 gaymaro the ***** *** z28 transam and the ss. Oh and the firehawk..... U got a mighty big keyboare online though.
Old 04-01-2010 | 06:19 PM
12 Second Club
15 Year Member

i never added up the diff. Mustangs. Lets add thd v6 firebitch v6 gaymaro the ***** *** z28 transam and the ss. Oh and the firehawk..... U got a mighty big keyboare online though.
Does your daddy know your on the internets again?
Old 04-01-2010 | 06:36 PM
Banned

Does your daddy know your on the internets again?
he sure does. Does ur mom knw ur online looking at gay **** again
Old 04-01-2010 | 07:02 PM
12 Second Club
15 Year Member

he sure does. Does ur mom knw ur online looking at gay **** again
One day someones gonna permaban you from life. Lol.
Old 04-01-2010 | 07:25 PM
Launching!

Old 04-01-2010 | 07:29 PM
Banned

well it wont be today. Tomorow aint looking good either. I am shocked this thread aint locked yet lol
Old 04-01-2010 | 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bring the Noise
I'ld rather have a CTS-V Coupe -vs- any of the retro modern pony cars.

HELL YEAH, im with you

. u know its kunda funny. i was not on the market for a ford. wasnt looking at ANYTHING from ford, mercury,lincoln. they have nothing that interests me. i was waiting until my allimony payment dropped for me to buy a car. it just dropped and ford introduced the 2011 5.0.

i would rather have a CTS-v. i simply cant say no to a car that kills an E92 M3 on the road course.(reportedly)

Quick Reply: isnt this ls1 tech? cause i got a question