Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Livernois Motorsports X-Treme Cal Tune/Rotofab CAI Package

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010 | 05:13 PM
FormerVendor

Default Livernois Motorsports X-Treme Cal Tune/Rotofab CAI Package

Last night, I took our stock (performance wise) L99 Camaro SS to the track.

Conditions weren't the best to say the least.

88.0 F
39 % Humidity
29.94 in Pressure
2775 Density Altitude

There were a few L99 cars there running low 14's. I made a few low 14-second passes and finally a 13.99 @ 101 mph pass. We then installed a Rotofab CAI and Livernois Motorsports custom tune. I immediately went back to the lanes and ran a 13.08 @ 106.65 mph pass, followed by a 13.09 @ 106.74 mph pass. With the L99 cars, the TCM (transmission) calibration and torque management really hold the car back. Our package includes ECM and TCM tuning.

The X-Treme Cal Interface allows us to achieve results equivalent to dyno tuning for simple bolt-on's, aftermarket power adder or full bolt-on vehicles that normally require custom tuning at a dyno facility*. This interface is a single VIN unit with the ability to data log. The interface is yours to keep, so we can send you updates to our tune files as they become available or update your tune if you do further modifications (within reason).

The X-Treme Cal Interface reads out your factory PCM program, which you can save should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock PCM program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is quick and easy.

The software is included, so all you will need is a laptop of your own.

Includes:
X-Treme Cal Interface
X-Treme Cal Software
USB Interface to Laptop Cord
OBD-2 Interface to Vehicle Cord

* If you have a power adder or camshaft, please email us to see if we have a dyno proven file for your particular combination.

The mail order package sells for $899.99 and can be found here

here

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Quick Reply: Livernois Motorsports X-Treme Cal Tune/Rotofab CAI Package