Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All I can say is were done for!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010 | 11:14 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by fknsmshn
I just want a sports car that doesnt come with navigation, 10.2 channel surround sound, a 97 way adjustable seat, in dash 20" high def flat screen, a refrigerator in the center console and goose down filled seats.

They need to come back with stripper cars, and not charge even more after they strip the car down.
I think it would be cool if they brought back the old Chevelle back. You know basically a real muscle car. Powerful v8 (maybe use the Z06's LS7), non-electric simple cloth seats, no gps or expensive sound system, manual windows, big disk brakes all around, 6 speed manual transmission, and plain simple interior. But with upgrade options for those that want a little more luxury.
Old 08-17-2010 | 04:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TrippyJoey
I think it would be cool if they brought back the old Chevelle back. You know basically a real muscle car. Powerful v8 (maybe use the Z06's LS7), non-electric simple cloth seats, no gps or expensive sound system, manual windows, big disk brakes all around, 6 speed manual transmission, and plain simple interior. But with upgrade options for those that want a little more luxury.
I'm with you on that one but sad it will never happen. I also own a 70 Nova and I would get rid of my wife before that car. LOL Something about the old muscle cars, they will never be replaced. If you have one hold on to it tight!
Old 08-17-2010 | 04:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Miller Time
I'm with you on that one but sad it will never happen. I also own a 70 Nova and I would get rid of my wife before that car. LOL Something about the old muscle cars, they will never be replaced. If you have one hold on to it tight!
I love the simple design and power of old school muscle cars. The first car I was going to buy was a 67 Chevrolet El Camino with a 454BBC/TH350. No power seats, AM/FM radio, manual windows and bench seat. Too bad it wasn't running, needed new radiator, the whole bed floor needed replacement, and the $7,000 price tag seemed quite steep.
Old 08-17-2010 | 07:31 PM
TECH Veteran

All I can say is there are multiple Boss threads other, correct, sections. Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech is not the right section even if this weren't a troll post (which it is). Closed.

Quick Reply: All I can say is were done for!!!!!