Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installing ACS Composite Front Splitter, Wind Deflectors

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Installing ACS Composite Front Splitter, Wind Deflectors

ACS offers a front splitter and side wind deflectors for the 2010-2013 Camaro. Installation is quick and easy. The overall fit, finish and quality are great.

The first step is to remove the inner fender wells. There are several screws and clips hold it in place.

Next the bottom trim piece is removed. It is held in place by several plastic screws. Remove the two 10mm bolts in the bottom center of the facia.

Next position the splitter on the bottom of the facia and install the two center 10mm bolts. Make sure the splitter is flush and centered. Following the instructions drill the required holes. Then install the provided bolts and plastic retaining clips.

The side wind deflectors are held in place by the three torx screws for the inner fender well. It attaches at the bottom to the splitter with a plastic screw. Make sure the deflector is aligned with the fender and splitter before tightening the screws.

The finished look is great, Completely changes the look of the front end.

Last edited by Mrgoodwrench3; 05-12-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

I really like their 1LE style splitter. I'm going to decide between this one and the SLP Style. Think the ACS one will win out in the end. You can't beat how that looks, I dig the wind deflectors too.
Old 09-20-2014, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mrgoodwrench3
ACS offers a front splitter and side wind deflectors for the 2010-2013 Camaro. Installation is quick and easy. The overall fit, finish and quality are great.

The first step is to remove the inner fender wells. There are several screws and clips hold it in place.

Next the bottom trim piece is removed. It is held in place by several plastic screws. Remove the two 10mm bolts in the bottom center of the facia.

Next position the splitter on the bottom of the facia and install the two center 10mm bolts. Make sure the splitter is flush and centered. Following the instructions drill the required holes. Then install the provided bolts and plastic retaining clips.

The side wind deflectors are held in place by the three torx screws for the inner fender well. It attaches at the bottom to the splitter with a plastic screw. Make sure the deflector is aligned with the fender and splitter before tightening the screws.

The finished look is great, Completely changes the look of the front end.

Looks like im reviving a dead thread...

I want that same splitter for my 2014 SS however I have no ramps and no way to install it without them!

Quick Reply: Installing ACS Composite Front Splitter, Wind Deflectors