Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yenko Camaro and aftermarket stuff...

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 09:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper91-RS
As awesome as it woud be to have an LS3, I don't think we're going to get it with all these new legislations about greenhouse junk. It's just like in the 70's, when Chevrolet banned engines over 400cid.
I love looking at old posts!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
it would be nice to see a yenko, or a new iroc or rs, or a baldwin motion version. Also word is that Saleen is looking over at GM and I think they can do wonders on the new Camaro
Before COPO's or any of these companies ever built their first product; we had some great little cars, 51-57 Chevy. Today, we are spoiled... In the 50's. we pulled the 6's out of the car and stuffed something bigger into it. You drove the car, you raced the car, until something broke. Then you built that part stronger.

Many of you are already running GM under the bus because the new Camaro is too heavy - cost too much - it's not fair. Those nasty dealers have raised the price above sticker. We waited a long time for the Camaro, enjoy it. If it doesn't go fast enough for you. Buy a salvage unit a V6. Stuff a 700 cuin engine in it with three stage Nitrous. Never raise the hood and tell everyone it's stock. Build your car - You'll have a one of kind - a car YOU built.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think bring the Yenko label back at this point would be lame. It is one of those things that is talked up way too much.

What the difference between doing that and going to any of the already existing speed shops and having them slap their label on it?

Quick Reply: Yenko Camaro and aftermarket stuff...