Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

1st 2010 Camaro SS with Techco's 3.0 liter Twin Screw blower

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 02:58 PM
blownerator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 427C5
I'd say it's unprofessional to post in other manufacturer's threads,
but you're not a manufacturer. You guys just slap your name on Eaton products.

I hope you enjoyed your days of selling undersized and inefficient blowers to people who had
no other choices. An educated consumer will buy the Techco's twin screw and not your product.

You boys sure have a lot of mouth online.
Don't go away angry. Just go away.

You obviously have no idea what we do, nor do you have any idea on what you are talking about. You continue to make this personal, you continue to badger me, get over it TTC6. I actually feel sorry for Techo, I certainly would not want someone like you supporting me.

Keep it up, I am sure they love your support.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
You obviously have no idea what we do, nor do you have any idea on what you are talking about. You continue to make this personal, you continue to badger me, get over it TTC6. I actually feel sorry for Techo, I certainly would not want someone like you supporting me.

Keep it up, I am sure they love your support.
It's completely unprofessional for a salesman from a VENDOR to post in a thread discussing a MANUFACTURER'S product.

YOU stalk people from one website to another personally attacking them and lobby to have them banned behind close doors.

I'm not Techco supporter. I support the best products out there from HONEST companies.
Magnacharger is NOT it.
I support any company that does good business and makes a great product.
LPE, Turbo Technologies, Vortech/Paxton, ECS are just a few that I support.

When it's obvious you can't refute anything that's posted, all you have left is to try attack people personally and run behind close doors and have them banned.

This is my HOBBY. I don't need to be professional. I do that all day.
But, in my career, I am a professional. I know how to promote myself, my company, and my product.
I overcome the competition by educating my customers and overcoming objections with facts.
When my product can't compete, I don't lie, mislead, and personally attack just to make a sale.
I improve my product, find a new product, or (when a simple employee) I change companies.
Take notes.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 PM
blownerator

It's completely unprofessional for a salesman from a VENDOR to post in a thread discussing a MANUFACTURER'S product.

YOU stalk people from one website to another personally attacking them and lobby to have them banned behind close doors.

I'm not Techco supporter. I support the best products out there from HONEST companies.
Magnacharger is NOT it.

When it's obvious you can't refute anything that's posted, all you have left is to try attack people personally and run behind close doors and have them banned.

This is my HOBBY. I don't need to be professional. I do that all day.
But, in my career, I am a professional. I know how to promote my product.
I overcome the competition by educating my customers and overcoming objections with facts.
When my product can't compete, I don't lie, mislead, and personally attack just to make a sale.
I improve my product, find a new product, or (when a simple employee) I change companies.
Take notes.
Rob, I do not need to sell my self of my product, especially to you. Our success speaks for itself. Plenty of people have had and are having great success with our product. You say this is your hobby? Is it your hobby to badger and harass people? I really enjoyed the phone call from you yesterday, try to find a new hobby. This one is not helping you, your credibility or Techo.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Addict

Rob, I do not need to sell my self of my product, especially to you. Our success speaks for itself. Plenty of people have had and are having great success with our product. You say this is your hobby? Is it your hobby to badger and harass people? I really enjoyed the phone call from you yesterday, try to find a new hobby. This one is not helping you, your credibility or Techo.
"Our Credibility"?
What a joke.
In addition to STILL telling people to put inefficient and underperforming MP112's on LS2s, you have been stalking me from one site to another lobbying to have me banned.

Techco doesn't need any help from me.
Techco DESIGNED and MANUFACTURES a better product than Magnacharger SELLS.
My credibility is in tact. No one can dispute anything I post and my experience speaks for itself.

As far as the unprofessional marketing I've tried to educate you about.
Here's another lesson.
Trying to discredit me and then have me linked to Techco in an effort to discredit thair company, is transparent and underhanded.
If anyone reads my posts, they will see that I am not in the auto business.

I much rather deal with you in person, but that opportunity has not risen yet.

Instead of trying to attack people in an attempt to get the heat of yourself in another company's thread ,
why don't you answer the following:

Why were you telling people 1 month ago a 2300 was too big for a stock motor and now all you are selling for stock motors are 2300s?

Why would you push a blower designed to be maxed out on a 4.6 liter motor to guys with 6.0 liter motors?

How many people have been yanking off your blowers and trashing them because they have zero expandability and can NOT compete with the other systems available ?????

Credibility?
What a joke.
Many people have you figured out, pal.

Last edited by 427C5; 07-07-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:34 PM
blownerator

Credibility?
What a joke.

In addition to STILL telling people to put MP112's on LS2s, you have been stalking me from one site to another lobbying to have me banned.

Techco doesn't need any help from me
My credibility is in tact. No one can dispute anything I post and my resume speaks for itself.
I do not follow you anywhere....I am everywhere.

Again, thanks for the harassing phone call yesterday. It was a pleasure.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:40 PM
blownerator

"Our Credibility"?
What a joke.
In addition to STILL telling people to put inefficient and underperforming MP112's on LS2s, you have been stalking me from one site to another lobbying to have me banned.

How many people have been yanking off your blowers and trashing them because they have zero expandability and can NOT compete with the other systems available ?????

My credibility is in tact. No one can dispute anything I post and my experience speaks for itself.

Here's another lesson.
Trying to discredit me and then have me linked to Techco in an effort to discredit thair company, is transparent and underhanded.

Just so I can reply to the modification you made:

You have no idea what you are talking about, you have admitted to these actions being a "hobby" for you. This would lead any intelligent human being to believe that you enjoy badgering and harassing people.

I have not tried to discredit Techo, Procharger, Whipple, KB, Vortech, or anyone. Nor have I attempted to do so by associating them with you, you took care of that for me.

Rob, I have not tried to get you banned, I have not "lobbied" for it....you sir have done that on your own merit.

Again, Thanks for the harassing phone call yesterday I enjoyed it.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

I have not tried to discredit Techo, Procharger, Whipple, KB, Vortech, or anyone.
You can't. Because they MANUFACTURE a better product than magnacharger SELLS.

. Nor have I attempted to do so by associating them with you, you took care of that for me.
Apparently, you can't read.
I'll add that to the list.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
blownerator

"Our Credibility"?
What a joke.

Here's another lesson.

Instead of attacking people trying to get the heat of yourself,
why don't you answer the following:

Why were you telling people 1 month ago a 2300 was too big for a stock motor and now all you are selling for stock motors are 2300s?

Why would you push a blower designed to be maxed out on a 4.6 liter motor to guys with 6.0 liter motors?

Credibility?
What a joke.
Many people have you figured out, pal.
In with your modification again:
I have not attacked anyone, if you feel as though I have then you must have a personal issue.

As for the 2300, we do feel that it is too big for a stock motor, however the general public ( you included) stated you wanted a 2.3L blower....I guess that would be covered under the "Marketing Lesson" you mentioned. The public spoke, and we responded.

The Mp112 supercharger at 6 PSI adds 120 HP to a 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 engine. It is operating in its efficiency range and is the perfect sized supercharger for what it does. If people are "ripping off" their 112 magna chargers because they went to a larger displacement motor then we now have the replacement for them.

Rob you continue to badger and play the same tune, when are you going to move on?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:46 PM
blownerator

You can't. Because they MANUFACTURE a better product than magnacharger SELLS.

Apparently, you can't read.
I'll add that to the list.

They manufacture a different product, each has its positives and negatives.

Thank you so much for the harassing phone call yesterday, it shows your true direction with this.

Quick Reply: 1st 2010 Camaro SS with Techco's 3.0 liter Twin Screw blower