Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014 | 09:56 AM
Restricted User

I understand the feelings guys,and its not that us vendors don't have issues as well. We see stuff as well but if we even get close to pointing it out we get a ban as well. There is a new and greatest clutch to surface and we are already seeing issues with the few that are out there,one customer had his tranny screwed up. Its so hard for me not to give these guys a warning but if I do ill be banned....All the while the company talks about no issues when I have the emails and pictures from their customer ...Its tuff to keep everyone happy .......As of matter of fact I tried to casually help Jammie but he came down on me like I slapped his sister lol....Maybe now when Farks says I helped them with there setup hell give me the time of day lol.....
Old 02-17-2014 | 10:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hendrix
I understand the feelings guys,and its not that us vendors don't have issues as well. We see stuff as well but if we even get close to pointing it out we get a ban as well. There is a new and greatest clutch to surface and we are already seeing issues with the few that are out there,one customer had his tranny screwed up. Its so hard for me not to give these guys a warning but if I do ill be banned....All the while the company talks about no issues when I have the emails and pictures from their customer ...Its tuff to keep everyone happy .......As of matter of fact I tried to casually help Jammie but he came down on me like I slapped his sister lol....Maybe now when Farks says I helped them with there setup hell give me the time of day lol.....
I'm sure it's not easy on the vendors also. You guys have to turn your head when you can clearly see someone getting screwed. We live and learn albeit an expensive lesson. What took us years to figure out, we are just trying to help others not to make the same mistake.

And just to touch on Jamie. You don't think Ted was whispering in his ear that all you guys suck. That might explain some of his actions.
Old 02-17-2014 | 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

I know that one might be a sponsor here so pm me who you are talking about. I have an idea but not 100% sure.
Old 02-17-2014 | 03:15 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
I know that one might be a sponsor here so pm me who you are talking about. I have an idea but not 100% sure.
I tried to put you it no worky...
Old 02-17-2014 | 04:54 PM
On The Tree

This post is spot on. Wish I had ideas on how to fix it.
Old 02-17-2014 | 06:29 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

I know the clutch company and have pulled 8-10 faulty clutches out. They stopped warrentying them and a bunch of BS. Stopped ussing them years ago. Just pulled one 3 weeks ago. 1 year old and never attempted to seat. warped from the start.
Old 02-17-2014 | 07:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
I know the clutch company and have pulled 8-10 faulty clutches out. They stopped warrentying them and a bunch of BS. Stopped ussing them years ago. Just pulled one 3 weeks ago. 1 year old and never attempted to seat. warped from the start.
Does it share a name with an energy drink?
Old 02-17-2014 | 07:38 PM
Teching In

What clutch company is this?
Old 02-17-2014 | 08:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
First one that popped into my head Fran.

Haven't had one personally cause I wouldn't subject myself to garbage but a few friends had them and man do they suck.
Old 02-17-2014 | 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Clutches are too hard to buy...I figure I would just delete the clutch altogether and fuse the tranny straight to the flywheel. Just hit the key and hold the heck on. Anytime, anyway, anyday...100%go...right then. 0 to McDonalds register in 2 seconds.

Lol
Old 02-25-2014 | 12:27 PM
Teching In

Default Your ride

Originally Posted by ls427ray
so...........is this where all the cockroachs go to scatter after being banned by camaro5?
whats up banned brothers?

I was lucky enough to see your ride yesterday. Amazing car man!
Old 02-25-2014 | 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Freyguy08
Hell yea it is for 150k
Old 02-25-2014 | 01:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by scottywheels
Hell yea it is for 150k
Damn!
Old 02-25-2014 | 03:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by scottywheels
Hell yea it is for 150k
Damn!
thank you guys. I really appreciate the compliments.
for being so kind, if you guys wanna drive it just meet me there at jannettys when its done.
Old 02-25-2014 | 06:40 PM
Teching In

I'm going to jump on the Camaro5 bandwagon here. What a bunch of idiots! Tools! I got banned too. They don't ask questions, offer solutions, or even give you a viable reason, just BANNED! I have a product that some guys were asking about and I gave them info and was banned. It's like another poster said, this is a unique, one of a king item that wasn't in any kind of direct competition with the other vendors, plus I wanted to find out about becoming a sponsor but got banned before that happened. These guys are out of control. It's not a Camaro forum where enthusiasts come to share information and ideas. It's a bunch of wanna be nerd moderators with the power to delete people. I'd like to meet them all at Camaro5 Fest and laugh at each of them. Tell them how pathetic they are. There's other forums and other places. I hope Camaro5 goes down. Clowns.
Old 02-26-2014 | 10:22 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Yeah its thinning out over there pretty quick, sucks too I thought it was good site for solid info, now it seems to be vendor friendly filtered!

Not good!
Old 02-28-2014 | 10:46 AM
12 Second Club

Lmao I got banned too 10 days!

Ted's soft azz reported me to Tran and I never even mentioned his damn name!!

But I can careless because there's nothing there that I need any damn way. "The blur" made a nice smoke show yesterday about another complaint about the forum itself and how the forum cares and yada yada yada. Camaro5 along with this site is owned by internet brand and all they care about is the money.
Old 02-28-2014 | 01:21 PM
FormerVendor

Shoot those pics to me and we'll compare notes...

I can always forward people to the pics of the car on the GTO forum that your chinese knock off clutch went through the floor board... but I don't.

Camaro 5 does ridiculous things to "protect" their supporting vendors. You and I both know this more than anyone. We've both been banned for going after each other.

We did have some issues with our motorsport stuff, the new LT1-x series clutches have had zero issues. At least, I'd like to think if a customer had a $1200+ clutch have an issue the first person they would call would be who they bought it from.

Originally Posted by nyny10-ss
I'm sure it's not easy on the vendors also. You guys have to turn your head when you can clearly see someone getting screwed. We live and learn albeit an expensive lesson. What took us years to figure out, we are just trying to help others not to make the same mistake.

And just to touch on Jamie. You don't think Ted was whispering in his ear that all you guys suck. That might explain some of his actions.
I read your thread and hate to hear your situation. Don at Slowhawk is a good guy and will take care of you, we never had one complaint when he was a dealer for us.

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
See above on the initial issues. I've declined ONE of your customers a warranty from a random issue they kept having with discs. That was August of 2012... We never had any other person have an issue with those discs but, I suppose it happens. In retrospect you and the customer should have gotten a refund, as a matter of fact, call me and I'll do that. It was a bullsh*t situation from the beginning for you guys and Roy, and I should have made that call and didn't.

As far as 8-10 faulty clutches, and us not warrantying things, none of that was brought to my attention Don.

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
I know you don't like me Fran, no need to be secretive.

I also know you love the RPS brand that Hendrix peddles.

That said, I'm not sure why you don't like me - but hell, I can't make everyone happy.

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
First one that popped into my head Fran.

Haven't had one personally cause I wouldn't subject myself to garbage but a few friends had them and man do they suck.
Garbage? Didn't know garbage ran 8's in the quarter and has a good track record like we do? I'll admit we're not perfect, and we've had failures, but I've never not taken care of people save for a couple - Don being one.

We take pride in what we do, we've sold tens of thousands of clutches worldwide and you don't do that by passing off sh*t and trying to make excuses for people.

That said, if any of you would like to discuss this via a phone call instead of posting in some random thread on a forum I'm available 9-6 M-F CST - 817-750-2000.
Old 02-28-2014 | 01:25 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Within time Ted will be off the board. It's sad to say but either he's a complete liar or really does not notice all the people he talks down too and blows off that have issue's.

Through the years we've gotten a lot of people that dealt with him. Cocky, arrogant are the most common things these people say. Then after that, overcharged, blown off ect.

Mind you our business is built off local work and we stay extremely busy with it. I have no reason to try to take customers across country or the need to. When you burn up your local clients, local rep is bad. The next step is to go abroad and pick up unsuspecting customers. When they say something, go poor me, I do everything I can, bla,bla,bla. Only works so long.

Add the calls I've gotten recently from people that talked to Ted, just kind of pisses me off.

Sorry for the minor rant, but instead of posting on that feedback I figured posting here would be better since I know it would be seen.
Old 02-28-2014 | 01:30 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

As for the above situation. We gave up. That was really bad what you did to Roy. He lost a ton of money and for some reason I think you still have his clutch and he has no $$. I've got 2 stage 2's exactly like his sitting here that were faulty.

We just cut our loses. No hard feelings. Live and learn.

Quick Reply: Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT