Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 08:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 9 Second 2010 Camaro
Pardon me but a dirty JRE thong and mid drift tank can hardly be considered full attire. And I only wore it at the track!!
Lmao that was the under garment attire.
Just for the evenings with Ted alone at the track lol.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by litle88
Yup!!!

He was doing work too, this was after I saw his car smoke down the track. Went to introduce my self and that's when the **** hit the fan!!! Lol
Ted said that was on the James Bond "smoke out" tune. He would need another 16k to release the so called real tune.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

Jajaja
Old 02-07-2014, 09:10 PM
TECH Regular

They took my pm ability away. Immature *** clowns. Obviously tran and whoever else is reading them. Nice to know. I want all this bs out in the open before I get to Fest and someone won't let me in or some BS. I can text anyone what I pm's tran....got no response. Axis and mudflap have seen it. I thought I was professional. There must be some punk kid moderators in the mix or someone that has a Napoleon complex.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by grocerygetter
They took my pm ability away. Immature *** clowns. Obviously tran and whoever else is reading them. Nice to know. I want all this bs out in the open before I get to Fest and someone won't let me in or some BS. I can text anyone what I pm's tran....got no response. Axis and mudflap have seen it. I thought I was professional. There must be some punk kid moderators in the mix or some that has a Napoleon complex.
They keep taking my avatar pic down.

Who the hell is Tran? Anyone know?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Staging Lane

They took my pm ability away. Immature *** clowns. Obviously tran and whoever else is reading them. Nice to know. I want all this bs out in the open before I get to Fest and someone won't let me in or some BS. I can text anyone what I pm's tran....got no response. Axis and mudflap have seen it. I thought I was professional. There must be some punk kid moderators in the mix or some that has a Napoleon complex.
I agree. Nothing private about that site. Stupid.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by litle88
They keep taking my avatar pic down.

Who the hell is Tran? Anyone know?
We are working on it. He's hard to get. Looks like an guy in Texas. Epstein and nyny69 are IT pros so they'll find out.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:21 PM
TECH Regular

The only reason I haven't just walked or put my foot in my mouth is GPI. I want to help ryan and the gang get good press. I will suck it up over there and play nice. I know ted reads here too. He has said that much before. I would hate to know Ted is behind me getting this bs....I have played real nice and mentioned his tuning issue on my car once and it got deleted. No attacks...nothing. Not on camaro5. Not anywhere public.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

The more people are finding out the more people are worried about their cars blowing up. Lots of pm's and Don can vouch too.
I've gotten maybe 5 PMs about this too lol
Old 02-07-2014, 09:40 PM
TECH Addict

The only reason I haven't just walked or put my foot in my mouth is GPI. I want to help ryan and the gang get good press. I will suck it up over there and play nice. I know ted reads here too. He has said that much before. I would hate to know Ted is behind me getting this bs....I have played real nice and mentioned his tuning issue on my car once and it got deleted. No attacks...nothing. Not on camaro5. Not anywhere public.
Hell yeah! GPI groupie right here! I mean FAN
On a serious note, I also wanna show Texas folks what VVT has to offer. This fall the goal is to hit 10s on motor. My car will slowly become a full time Race car and see how far me and the GPI crew can push it.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 62nalide
Hell yeah! GPI groupie right here! I mean FAN
On a serious note, I also wanna show Texas folks what VVT has to offer. This fall the goal is to hit 10s on motor. My car will slowly become a full time Race car and see how far me and the GPI crew can push it.
Ryan has done some awesome stuff with the vvt.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

He told me to get some light wheels and go run 10.40s at NPR. He has me all motivated. He has called the timeslips pretty much dead on with the car so far. It went 1.5x 60's 8.71@119 in 1kft. So I see it as possible if I can hook it and drop a tenth with a skinny/bias ply out front.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Teching In

We are working on it. He's hard to get. Looks like an guy in Texas. Epstein and nyny69 are IT pros so they'll find out.
I heard a nasty rumor that's trans not a guy, they think it's Becky Rodgers!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I had no idea there was this much being covered up, and how severe everything is.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

If they knew the story behind the two drag cars he posted about today. The car that went 9.84 blew up the very first time the owner took it to the track and that was on his way home to Chicago from JRE. Jannetty claims that Eagle falsely rated the rods and that's whats failed. It's more of a case of using the cheapest parts and then charging top dollar. So the owners brought the car back to Jannetty Racing for 6 months and got bent over on repairs. First track day the trans was so fucked up it rans like **** all day. A 9.84 on a car making that much power? I've talked to the owner, he's not happy at all.

The 9.75 Whipple car went through a motor. Ted blamed it on the driver standing on the brake to long. Car also went through 3 or 4 brand new ATI turbo 400's, one breaking at the Camaro fest. Again the owner isn't happy. That's all I can say right now publically.
I remember the black cars first track visit. Couldn't get out of the 12s. Didn't sound good at all. Pretty sure it was parked after a couple passes.
Originally Posted by Mike @ New Era
Wow, I had no idea there was this much being covered up, and how severe everything is.
Much much more than anyone knew. It goes back to first motor he built
Old 02-08-2014, 11:39 AM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

I've been banned from C5 more times then all of you combined. Just saying. Its embarassing for that site, because eventually they're going to have banned 75% of their knowledge base and only be left with people arguing over which CAI is better.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Teching In

I had typed up a reply yesterday and then I got auto logged out. SO I'll retype part of it and post now.

I've been on LS1 in the past and now cant remember my password and no longer have my old email. SO I'm not new to the scene. I'll just start fresh.

My screen name on most forums is Crawler for those that recognize me.

My first run in with Ted was in the diesel world. He came on some forums and got a decent following the same way he did on Camaro5. He did some back to back testing on the dyno and posted results. Now, that is a great thing all in all. As long as its just used for informational purposes.

When inaccurate advice was given then I as well as others would speak up. On some forums that resulted in a hand slap on us or a ban. On other forums that were less $$ driven and more performance and knowledge driven, the posts would be left alone.

Ted has some good parts and some decent mail order tunes. But, I would advise people to look elsewhere once the performance goals move beyond that.

For much beyond a bolt on build, there is much better bang for the buck out there from other reputable shops.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DietCoke
I've been banned from C5 more times then all of you combined. Just saying. Its embarassing for that site, because eventually they're going to have banned 75% of their knowledge base and only be left with people arguing over which CAI is better.

sadly but true.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol....
Old 02-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate when a site bans you because of favoritism or the guy who has the power to hit the ban button. I got banned off of a Rat Rod site for a guy breaking my ***** for a part I was selling. I simply told him I don't bother you on the parts your selling so dont do it to mine. Poof I was gone. Needless to say I re registered posing as a girl just to mess up their pathetic little minds up. Their site is slower now that they have banned people.

Quick Reply: Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT