East Coast Supercharging - Shit Tune - LS1TECH

Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

East Coast Supercharging - Shit Tune

Old 06-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
Teching In

Default East Coast Supercharging - **** Tune

Just wanted to first off give a huge shout to Fran, Bill, and crew at RPM. Stand up guys with an awesome shop and facility. As I found out the tune from East Coast Supercharging was total garbage. Air Fuels all fucked up and required a brand new tune. Fran is going out in a bit to do some driving in it but just from getting it off the dyno its worlds better. It was so rich from the tune I had Fran didn't even make a full pull which is what you'll see in the graph below. Maybe Fran will jump in and elaborate on the state of my tune.

I think I have more realistic power numbers but look at the big power increases I picked up almost all the way through the powerband torque and hp. Bottom line the tune SUCKED. When I have more time I'll post up the BULLSHIT I went through and all the emails that went unnoticed and ignored.

Last edited by Vanquisher; 06-06-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Vanquisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
9 Second Club

Yeah most everyone around here knows that ECS sucks. Luckily most know that Fran and the guys at RPM are awesome!

Glad you got it sorted out!
SLOW SEDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
Teching In

What were air fuels on their tune?
Joecpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecpr View Post
What were air fuels on their tune?
10.0 as soon as you got near the throttle. Front O2s were doing something wacky I forget what which was effecting the idle, throttle response, and driveability of the car.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:10 AM   #5
Teching In

They were commanding that Afr?
Joecpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecpr View Post
They were commanding that Afr?
Yeah. I don't have the graph handy that showed it. It was literally 10.0 across the board.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #7
Teching In

Wow! Good to know!
2sscamaro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sscamaro11 View Post
Wow! Good to know!
Indeed which is why I posted up. Just don't want people to think I'm just sore about the tune or bad mouthing them. If you would have talked to me a few months ago I would have repped them. They built a camaro for me which I sold to a gentleman here on the forum. I spent a lot of money down there which is why its almost inconceivable they'd fucked me over.

Its very similar to the Jannetty thread where he spent way more than I did and kept getting his **** fucked up. The funny part is I posted a video on Instagram of the dyno and they emailed me asking if I got the car fixed LOL??? Asked me how they could rectify I said refund my tune. Sure as **** that got no response.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:36 AM   #9

They are no good.
I was very consistent with My 08 Z, and it did slightly better at Atco with the Diablo Tune on a 90 degree day than their tune on a 70 degree day.
Also when I asked about quicker throttle responses, they made fun of another popular tuner who is strong about this.

And then another time when I broke my car at Atco, I towed it to their shop thinking they would do the right thing, only for the car to be held captive (broken) for 10 weeks when promised about 2 weeks (give or take).

If that's not enough my car got all scratched up while in their possession. They were only willing to send it to be detailed by someone I don't know (ain't happening), and ended up having to go thru insurance, costing thousands to fix.

P.S, I can't prove this or I swear I would of showed back up with car load of friends, but when I did finally get the car back, I had tires waiting to be replaced (15K miles) and what I found was the Right front tire had Steel coming all out of the outer edge (the day I broke I put the front stockers back on myself).

Oh yeah, they just came back the night before (making me wait) from a track day at Pocono Raceway!!
Use your imagination guys!!!!
Wouldn't trust them to work on a Pinto!!!
Turbogta1 is offline   Reply With Quote