Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

2010 camaro ss 8 sec pass

Old 04-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 camaro ss 8 sec pass

NEED TO WORK OUT A FEW MORE BUGGS
Old 04-25-2010, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Thumbs up

Specs?!
Old 04-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Banned

2008 mustang gt 4 second pass

dude, nothing about that car is a 2010 ss camaro...... except for the outer shell

same thing goes for john force's funny car......
Old 04-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Teching In

that thing is bad ***
Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 PM
10 Second Club

If thats the case this car went in the 6s in 2007 . Thats nothing but a shell but a fast one

http://www.streetlegaltv.com/forum/2...reet-813.html#

Old 04-25-2010, 11:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie

dude, nothing about that car is a 2010 ss camaro...... except for the outer shell

It looks like a camaro to me...just because they basically modded the **** out of it doesn't make it not a camaro. I could say that somebody has a 9" in their car so it's not a camaro (exaggerating of course) but just because they've modified everything they had to so it would make an 8 second pass doesn't mean it's not a camaro...

Here's a little story I would like to share...back when my car was intake/exhaust I had a little run in with a Ford Focus. We lined up and he put about 8 cars on me...now that car had a 351 cubic inch motor, 250 shot, more money in the suspension than what my car was worth but...it was still a focus and a mean one at that.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:16 AM
TECH Addict

this makes zero sense. being that the only thing mustang on that car are the stickers plastered all over that universal fiberglass funny car shell. whereas the camaro was actually at one time a real street car! if you have nothing better to add to this thread please do not post in it!!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mcgwign
NEED TO WORK OUT A FEW MORE BUGGS
congrats on the pass! anymore pics of this car?
Old 04-26-2010, 12:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
this makes zero sense. being that the only thing mustang on that car are the stickers plastered all over that universal fiberglass funny car shell. whereas the camaro was actually at one time a real street car! if you have nothing better to add to this thread please do not post in it!!
exactly!!!! ******* haters!! seems like you cant post **** on here you cause you got so many guys on here that are internet puto's and hate on everybodys ****.

You will see what im talking about joe when i get those pics posted up.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:18 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slowlsx
exactly!!!! ******* haters!! seems like you cant post **** on here you cause you got so many guys on here that are internet puto's and hate on everybodys ****.

You will see what im talking about joe when i get those pics posted up.
Lol just people with nothing better to do than to look at everything as the cups half empty . Drop a line during the week Josh.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

This definitely was a street car, check the pics in the other thread.....
Old 04-26-2010, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Street car highly doubtful, fast yes. Street cars dont have lexan windshields do they?

Car is beautiful.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,087 Likes on 716 Posts

Your car is uber cool, I've seen your posts on YB.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Saw this car on YB, good job man, the car looks killer!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Launching!

I dont think thats the owner cause hed had more info before the pass.

But its def a camaro and it may even be an ls based engine which makes it,MORE a 2010 camaro

its definatley a BACKHALF and not an idependant suspension
im sure its a BODY IN WHITE CAMARO or a reg camaro with all engine to driveline swapped.

MAIN DIFFERENCE

>ITS NOT A DAILY DRIVER LIKE ALL OUR CARS.

but i say ban this post casue its obviously fake, and if not, dude WTF have you been we love these kinda builds, especially us drag strip guys
Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Launching!

BAD COMPARISON^
thats really a 2010 its not a 25 LB shell like john forces car
it may even have electric windows still, dont be a hater, but it was still a ridiculous post
it should of been titled"a car a like"
Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
I dont think thats the owner cause hed had more info before the pass.

But its def a camaro and it may even be an ls based engine which makes it,MORE a 2010 camaro

its definatley a BACKHALF and not an idependant suspension
im sure its a BODY IN WHITE CAMARO or a reg camaro with all engine to driveline swapped.

MAIN DIFFERENCE

>ITS NOT A DAILY DRIVER LIKE ALL OUR CARS.

but i say ban this post casue its obviously fake, and if not, dude WTF have you been we love these kinda builds, especially us drag strip guys
It's not a fake, the owner posted up in this exact forum last week.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Teching In

Guys Guys Wow!!! I am the owner and the builder. Lol But it is a complete 100 % GM factory body. it has power windows and factory windows except the windshield as i had to cut around the intake. It is a complete round tube chassis . I think there are a lot of people that think they know everything that are wrong . So sorry Luckymex_dallas I am the owner . If its a fake post how come i have it sitting in my garage . Oh the comparison to john forces car is really funny. I only wish i could go that fast. But there is nothing ford about that car but the sponsers money. My car was bought directly from a gm dealer. I hope this clears up the mess i started. Sorry but i just wanted to show the pics of my 2010 camaro going 8 sec lol Thanks Mike
Old 04-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Launching!

Guys Guys Wow!!! I am the owner and the builder. Lol But it is a complete 100 % GM factory body. it has power windows and factory windows except the windshield as i had to cut around the intake. It is a complete round tube chassis . I think there are a lot of people that think they know everything that are wrong . So sorry Luckymex_dallas I am the owner . If its a fake post how come i have it sitting in my garage . Oh the comparison to john forces car is really funny. I only wish i could go that fast. But there is nothing ford about that car but the sponsers money. My car was bought directly from a gm dealer. I hope this clears up the mess i started. Sorry but i just wanted to show the pics of my 2010 camaro going 8 sec lol Thanks Mike
Please don't apolojize for that. Tell us more about your setup. Is it LSX powered? I assume you are running a solid rear? Was this a body in white car? What transmission are you running? Show us some more pics of your setup, please, it looks awesome!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:05 PM
TECH Resident

I just want spec's & I'm proud that you are represeting us with a Stock Bodied car, not a glass hull. BUT DAMMIT where are the spec's.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 camaro ss 8 sec pass