Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

new sponsor!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 05:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new sponsor!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/introduct...l#post14433607

That is our "intro" but since we are ROAD RACE guys, I thought we should say hi here. We raced in GRAND-AM with two 2010 Camaro GS.Rs last year, and this year it looks like we are going to run World Challenge.

We offer services from basic car setup (alignment, corner weighting etc) to full race car builds from scratch at our shop here in Lewisville, TX.

GRAND-AM allowed AST shocks absorbers into Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge this year, and we got involved with AST early and are VERY please with the results. An AST car actually won the first race of the year (congrats RumBum racing). We are an AST dealer, and for those of you that are serious about cornering performance these are second only to high end Penske shocks. We have worked with several shock engineers and they all agree the AST product although new to the US, performs well- and the track results speak for themselves.

We also offer driver and data coaching. We will be having an on-line Webinar in the coming months about generic chassis setup on race days, and some basics of using linear potentiometers and other sensors to setup your car.

We are proud members of Eagles Canyon Raceway just outside of Dallas, and offer very competitive rates on a day of testing and setup/data/driving advice.

MomentumAutosports.com
MomentumRaceGroup.com

Last edited by MomentumAutosports; 01-30-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:23 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,149 Likes on 747 Posts

Good stuff! I'm friend with one of the driver's on FB, always enjoyed his pic updates. If I get into one I'll look you guys up for sure regarding handling and performance mods that work good on a course like Road America.

PSJ

Quick Reply: new sponsor!