Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

Houston Chevy Dealers????

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Houston Chevy Dealers????

I've heard of a couple dealerships in Ft Worth that are selling the 2010 Camaro at MSRP but are there any dealerships in the Houston or close surrounding area that aren't trying to rape people for these cars? I would really hate to have to make a 3.5 hour trip just to order one.

Any information is appreciated.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Looked around myself and pretty much every dealer has there markup! (Houston). I thinking I might have to go up there to buy at msrp! My wife and I went to Munday Chevrolet yesterday, online they said they had 8 of them, when we got there they only had 1 left! It was a Black 1SS. Only options were the polished wheels, 245 watt sound system (WEAK!) and auto trans. with tapshift. Sticker $33,000, drive out $38,000! By the way, like everyone says, the car looks way better in person!!
Old 05-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Launching!

Looks like we dont have to go all the way to Ft Worth. Buckalew Chevrolet in Conroe sells for MSRP! Talk to Eddy Cotton (internet sales). Sorry, dont have number off hand. They require $1k down and proof of ability to pay once car arrives. Not sure what info they verify...probably salary, credit, etc.

Good Luck!