Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

How to report price gouging???

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:48 PM
WANNABE GENIUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
so you don't believe that it's immoral to take advantage of someone that doesn't know any better? that's what i'm pointing out. it's people like you that are turning this country inside out and sending the economy in the *******. i agree to an extent, people really should do their research before they make a large purchase. they should do that, because there are bastards out there like you that are going to try to take advantage of them.
Listen, do yourself a favor and dont listen to a word that clown spews out. Hes just another self righteous blowhard that says things to get a reaction outta people. Like most people like that he most likely doesnt truly believe everything he says he does
Old 07-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
No, I don't agree that it's immoral to take advantage of someone. The reason why is if you're being taken advantage of, it's because of two reasons:

1.) You don't know it because you didn't do any research
2.) You don't care and are okay with it
LMAO. ok, so under that logic, if your mother went down and bought a car and got completely HOSED by some jackass that thinks the same way that you do, then we wouldn't see a thread on here with you bitching that somebody did your poor momma wrong, and not ONE SINGLE THOUGHT would go through your thick skull of anger towards that particular salesman. We would just see you saying that she's a complete idiot and it's all her fault, right? think about it. these people you are calling 'idiots' and considering inconsequential, are PEOPLE. people that someone cares about.

To go back to your prior rant about 'entitlement', I don't believe people are entitled to everything. People are entitled to what they work for and EARN. yes, today's youth is borderline worthless because their parents raise them irresponsibly. But I will say this - everyone is entitled to a FAIR DEAL. We deserve to be able to walk into a place of business without the worry of them doing business with us unfairly. We deserve a high quality of customer service, and we deserve to receive a quality product or service, whichever we are purchasing. We are ENTITLED to it as American consumers. PERIOD. You can sit here and disagree until you're blue in the face, but you sir, are completely wrong, and obviously quite oblivious to that fact.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wannabess00
Listen, do yourself a favor and dont listen to a word that clown spews out. Hes just another self righteous blowhard that says things to get a reaction outta people. Like most people like that he most likely doesnt truly believe everything he says he does
I really hope he doesn't believe what he's saying.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:11 PM
WANNABE GENIUS

I really hope he doesn't believe what he's saying.
Well its a known fact that when you build a stronger lock safe that in time you will have a smarter thief. The same applies to all of us as well. He is suggesting that people that are scammed are just to stupid to know better, its not that an intelligent person scammed you, oh no not possible.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

If you HAVE to be the first one on your block to have a new Camaro...there is a cost associated with it. If you don't HAVE to be the first to have it...wait for more to hit the lots or find a different dealership. Gotta pay to be the first to play. Depends if you are a patient person or not. Some people GOTTA HAVE IT NOW...
Old 07-08-2009, 08:07 PM
10 Second Club

LMAO. ok, so under that logic, if your mother went down and bought a car and got completely HOSED by some jackass that thinks the same way that you do, then we wouldn't see a thread on here with you bitching that somebody did your poor momma wrong, and not ONE SINGLE THOUGHT would go through your thick skull of anger towards that particular salesman. We would just see you saying that she's a complete idiot and it's all her fault, right? think about it. these people you are calling 'idiots' and considering inconsequential, are PEOPLE. people that someone cares about.

To go back to your prior rant about 'entitlement', I don't believe people are entitled to everything. People are entitled to what they work for and EARN. yes, today's youth is borderline worthless because their parents raise them irresponsibly. But I will say this - everyone is entitled to a FAIR DEAL. We deserve to be able to walk into a place of business without the worry of them doing business with us unfairly. We deserve a high quality of customer service, and we deserve to receive a quality product or service, whichever we are purchasing. We are ENTITLED to it as American consumers. PERIOD. You can sit here and disagree until you're blue in the face, but you sir, are completely wrong, and obviously quite oblivious to that fact.
ChocoTaco369 may have taken it a little far with some of his comments, but in reality, he's right.
I'm not saying I don't feel bad for people of less intelligence but I'm a realist and that's the way it is. I don't think our freedoms should be taken away from us to help anyone. The government has no right to regulate something that is purely optional. You don't NEED a new camaro. If you truly believe the government should step in and control everything then you should move somewhere Communist and see how great they have it with everyone being equal, equally poor and controlled, like sheep. Unfortunately this government is heading that way because of people like you, now that's what's sad.

Quick Reply: How to report price gouging???