TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My car on LsxTv.com

Pretty cool deal I thought......

http://www.lsxtv.com/forum/nitrous-a...into-1685.html
Old 09-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats, you're the first guy dumb enough to spray a 250+ shot of nitrous on a new nice car

here's a cookie for ya
Attached Thumbnails My car on LsxTv.com-cookies-hail-002.jpg  
Old 09-04-2009, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie
congrats, you're the first guy dumb enough to spray a 250+ shot of nitrous on a new nice car

here's a cookie for ya
I'm dumbfounded by how big of an ******* comment this is, especially from someone that has proven nothing of his own knowledge with a mighty seven posts. Next I'm going to hear how everyone that put a supercharger on it is even dumber since they didn't build the internals first and it is constant strain on the engine which is even worse than shooting nitrous once in a while. Or better yet how drag racing is very bad for your car and there is a much higher risk of breaking something. Yeah there is risk involved, we know, but that isn't the point of racing.

Anyways, congrats OCII.

Last edited by TierAngst; 09-04-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

If he has the means to fix it if it breaks, who cares its his car. Hell if he wants to spray a 300shot im all for it, id watch that vid and see it run deep into the 10s !!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

here's a cookie for ya
150 Shot....you ***. Must own a Mustang eh....It hurts right.....you

Guy makes a hell of an accomplishment and you come in talking trash. Classless buddy !!!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Launching!

Talking

Originally Posted by TierAngst
I'm dumbfounded by how big of an ******* comment this is, especially from someone that has proven nothing of his own knowledge with a mighty seven posts. Next I'm going to hear how everyone that put a supercharger on it is even dumber since they didn't build the internals first and it is constant strain on the engine which is even worse than shooting nitrous once in a while. Or better yet how drag racing is very bad for your car and there is a much higher risk of breaking something. Yeah there is risk involved, we know, but that isn't the point of racing.

Anyways, congrats OCII.
You can run a supercharger all day....no strain...especially the cold air chargers like vortechs. its actually good for the engine it loves cold air\

i seen you out at crandall i got an orange 2ss ill run you out there next week CONGRATS ON THE ARTICLE!!!!

until i see you well say your the fastest!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS02
150 Shot....you ***. Must own a Mustang eh....It hurts right.....you

Guy makes a hell of an accomplishment and you come in talking trash. Classless buddy !!!
no **** nut, i have two 4th gens, and i hate ford

and this car has been known for running at least a 200 shot, if you are are gonna swing from his nuts and say its only a 150 shot i call

i dont believe in screwing up a nice car, thats my opinion..... he can do what he wants, anybody can go getta new car and bolt on a 300 shot and make one pass before it blows and claim to be the fastest stock form car

i mean we are talking about a guy that when he isnt spraying he says the car is the way it came from GM........ i call again

and i do run deep into the 10's and have been in the 9's with different pills, i know how much power it takes to run that fast, especially in a 3850 lb. car..... and just longtubes, cold air intake and a 150 shot isnt gonna do it

Last edited by Ruthless Robbie; 09-04-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Still man, you dont have to be an *** when posting in his thread. Apperently there are several ppl on here who can verify his mods....why would he lie? Also I believe he claims he runs 11.80s without Nos....with 427RWHP....why is that so hard to believe, he switched out the front brakes, changed to smaller, lighter, sticker tires... I mean you did read the article right?

Better yet, why dont you act like a bigboy and post up your reasoning on why you dont believe him.....in a rational way?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Teching In

Grats OC2. Thats a great ride... With all people, you are going to have people who love the build, and bash the build. Just how the internet world is.. Everyone has a 9, 10 second whatever. Just ignore the slap dicks, and enjoy a great build... Congrats again, I hope to be on lsxtv some day..
Old 09-04-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, looks like this guy Robbie has no clue. I wonder where these people here the car has a 200-300 shot on it......lol

Luckymex, your blower car isnt going to be enough to keep up!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
You can run a supercharger all day....no strain...especially the cold air chargers like vortechs. its actually good for the engine it loves cold air\

i seen you out at crandall i got an orange 2ss ill run you out there next week CONGRATS ON THE ARTICLE!!!!

until i see you well say your the fastest!!!
You know I have another IOM car with a D1 on it, we can line that one up too for grins. I'll tell you now, the silver car is faster.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

Get that 60' down and that thing is gonna get some solid 10's!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:03 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Congrats. Robbie grow up and get some class.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

no **** nut, i have two 4th gens, and i hate ford

and this car has been known for running at least a 200 shot, if you are are gonna swing from his nuts and say its only a 150 shot i call

i dont believe in screwing up a nice car, thats my opinion..... he can do what he wants, anybody can go getta new car and bolt on a 300 shot and make one pass before it blows and claim to be the fastest stock form car

i mean we are talking about a guy that when he isnt spraying he says the car is the way it came from GM........ i call again

and i do run deep into the 10's and have been in the 9's with different pills, i know how much power it takes to run that fast, especially in a 3850 lb. car..... and just longtubes, cold air intake and a 150 shot isnt gonna do it
just flat out wrong!

OCII remember this "let your haters be your motivaters"
Old 09-17-2009, 02:43 PM
TECH Resident

I sprayed a 200-250 shot on a stock bottom LS1 for over 2 years, when the motor finally went I hadn't sprayed it for almost a year, valve float took out a piston. It's all in the tuning, but you have to know about tuning. I'm glad you own or owned 2 4th gens. So do I 1 runs 9's and the other runs 10's, and I have a 5th gen, and a Syclone, and a 10 second turbo regal, an 1100 hp Elcamino+ all kinds of other ****. I thought this was a thread about his car being on LSx TV, not a dick comparing thread. Because if it is, there are many people that have been on this board for years that when it comes to cars swing a much bigger dick than you ever dreamed of.

I figured you for a dipshit when you made your first post about what you were going to do when you got your car. Most of got our cars & started modding and not making threads about the parts we were dreaming about putting on them.

There will be idiots like you on the sidelines dreaming about cars & there will be people like Me, Orange Chevy II, Lucky Mex and a few others that will be out to break records at the LSx shootout. See ya on the sidelines, or probably just drooling over the video's we post on Youtube after the shootout is over.

Sorry PSJ, but the dude is an idiot.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
Well, looks like this guy Robbie has no clue. I wonder where these people here the car has a 200-300 shot on it......lol

Luckymex, your blower car isnt going to be enough to keep up!
I'm waiting on my stand alone & -6 feed line now. Nitrous outlet claims the plate will flow enough for a 400 shot.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ruthess robbie Shut the **** up!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys for the reassurance this guys a doushe bag. Haters are everywhere, seem's to me he's filing right at the top of the list.

Seems that Hennessey is claiming a 10 second pass with their Ls9 car......whatever

The new SuperChevy has another car w/ heads and cam + spray running in the 10's also.

Either way, I guess I can still claim rights of the first 2010 on a stock long block in the 10's. I'm proud of myself and my tuner aka Sam88GTA.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by OrangeChevyII
Thanks guys for the reassurance this guys a doushe bag. Haters are everywhere, seem's to me he's filing right at the top of the list.

Seems that Hennessey is claiming a 10 second pass with their Ls9 car......whatever

The new SuperChevy has another car w/ heads and cam + spray running in the 10's also.

Either way, I guess I can still claim rights of the first 2010 on a stock long block in the 10's. I'm proud of myself and my tuner aka Sam88GTA.
You should be proud of yourself and I know I look forward to your latest results every week as I am sure others do as well. Keep us updated. Can't wait to see the results with the cam. Good luck.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

Nice article.....

Quick Reply: My car on LsxTv.com