Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

Anniversary Camaro on the 5th gen cars?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dakmor you're are hittin' the nail on the head man! The price of gas is an utter scam especially when they are making record profits and their p.r. people are selling us crap saying it's because of this and that. Come on, the hurricane that started all of this only decreased production capacity a few percent. Ah hell!!! (Clark Griswold ) And, sure Gm is second guessing itself because of their awful decisions of late AND the price of gas makes high horsepower cars seem very risky.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Canuck
Dakmor you're are hittin' the nail on the head man! The price of gas is an utter scam especially when they are making record profits and their p.r. people are selling us crap saying it's because of this and that. Come on, the hurricane that started all of this only decreased production capacity a few percent. Ah hell!!! (Clark Griswold ) And, sure Gm is second guessing itself because of their awful decisions of late AND the price of gas makes high horsepower cars seem very risky.
yarrrg please don't make the econ major tear his hair out.

I'm tired and pissy I don't want to be rude. I'll jump on at work and try to help you explain why this drives me bonkers.

Quick Reply: Anniversary Camaro on the 5th gen cars?