Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

Canadian Car once again..

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 08:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ ^ ^ I think the engineering and the PARTS are more critical than WHO puts them together (or "where" they're put together). I hope GM is using their time & money wisely to ensure that the new Camaro is TRULY the BEST Camaro ever built from a quality standpoint. I'm really tired of all the GM slagging that I hear.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cap'n Pete
^ ^ ^ I think the engineering and the PARTS are more critical than WHO puts them together (or "where" they're put together). I hope GM is using their time & money wisely to ensure that the new Camaro is TRULY the BEST Camaro ever built from a quality standpoint. I'm really tired of all the GM slagging that I hear.
No kidding.
Canada has a history of great engineering feats. You probably haven't heard of the company AVRO it was a 100 percent canadian company that built the worlds first high altitude supersonic interceptor, when the company broke up some of the engineers moved onto the skunk works were they were instrumental in building the sr71 blackbird, others went to nasa were the Canadian engineers built the moon lander, and the rest went to England and built the first supersonic passanger plane which is essentially a giant Avro Arrow using the same iroquos engines that were developed in Canada for the Arrow.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, I know of the Avro ... too bad they scrapped that program .

Quick Reply: Canadian Car once again..