Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharged 2019 camaro 2ss codes

D1x procharger
Stage 2 intercooler
Race blowoff valves
Lt4 fuel injectors & high pressure fuel pump
Jms pump voltage booster
Tcm & Ecm unlocked by hptuners.

Hey guys I need some help, I own a 2019 Camaro 2ss with the current mods above. After the installation I started having different codes for like U0140-00 (lost communication with control module) C0800-03 (control module power circuit low voltage) (P0507 idle control system rpm higher than expected)
Those codes cleared after a few trips back to the tuner. Now I'm having a different sets of problems after upgrading to the LT4 fuel system with the jms booster. Now I'm getting voltage issues, I was told this can be because my alternator is going bad so I bought a new one and had it installed and that seems to clear out the other codes I was having. But the car is still going to Limp mode with these new codes that showed up from nowhere P00ca-00 (fuel pressure regulator high control circuit high voltage) P129c-00 (fuel pump driver control module system voltage high voltage)... also after the Procharger install
The rpm would spike up and the car would jerk me forward aggressively when coming to a complete stop. I tried to upload videos but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've thrown so much money into this car I just want it to drive properly
Old 12-04-2023, 09:54 AM

hey bro i know it’s been a few years but did you end up fixing it? what was the problem?
Old 12-04-2023, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by bences Leonard
D1x procharger
Stage 2 intercooler
Race blowoff valves
Lt4 fuel injectors & high pressure fuel pump
Jms pump voltage booster
Tcm & Ecm unlocked by hptuners.

Hey guys I need some help, I own a 2019 Camaro 2ss with the current mods above. After the installation I started having different codes for like U0140-00 (lost communication with control module) C0800-03 (control module power circuit low voltage) (P0507 idle control system rpm higher than expected)
Those codes cleared after a few trips back to the tuner. Now I'm having a different sets of problems after upgrading to the LT4 fuel system with the jms booster. Now I'm getting voltage issues, I was told this can be because my alternator is going bad so I bought a new one and had it installed and that seems to clear out the other codes I was having. But the car is still going to Limp mode with these new codes that showed up from nowhere P00ca-00 (fuel pressure regulator high control circuit high voltage) P129c-00 (fuel pump driver control module system voltage high voltage)... also after the Procharger install
The rpm would spike up and the car would jerk me forward aggressively when coming to a complete stop. I tried to upload videos but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've thrown so much money into this car I just want it to drive properly
Did you end up fixing it? what was the issue??
Old 12-04-2023, 10:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 274 Likes on 190 Posts

6th gens need alot of battery , have worked on one (8 mounth old car) that was going bonkers, like every code you could imagine. would fire up act fine 3 min later its in limp mode and throwing the most random **** fit . point o story put a brand new batterie in it and whala fixed all issues, now it gets a trickle charge on it once a week, i think 6th gens draw power quite a bit just sitting and the oem battaries are not that great. only other thing i know is if you have headers check the big harness by the coolant tank if you dont heat wrap and move out the way a bit thell get cooked pretty easy and will have a electrical nightmare , i also heat wrap the side of that tank have seen pics of the tank itself melted on road coarses. hope some of this is usefull to you.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Kjduvall
6th gens need alot of battery , have worked on one (8 mounth old car) that was going bonkers, like every code you could imagine. would fire up act fine 3 min later its in limp mode and throwing the most random **** fit . point o story put a brand new batterie in it and whala fixed all issues, now it gets a trickle charge on it once a week, i think 6th gens draw power quite a bit just sitting and the oem battaries are not that great. only other thing i know is if you have headers check the big harness by the coolant tank if you dont heat wrap and move out the way a bit thell get cooked pretty easy and will have a electrical nightmare , i also heat wrap the side of that tank have seen pics of the tank itself melted on road coarses. hope some of this is usefull to you.
The thing is will it solve the p00ca code? i have this code and changed the fuel pump and nothing.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 274 Likes on 190 Posts

i have no clue honestly .try posting this on camaro6 and see if you get any response, be thourogh on your mods and what all the car is doing or not doing. most the 6th gen guys are over there.best of luck lt1 chris
Old 12-05-2023, 09:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Set the code to do not report.

Quick Reply: Procharged 2019 camaro 2ss codes