Gen 6 Camaro 2016+ Forum The forum for discussion of the 6th Gen 2016+ Camaro

2018 Camaro 2ss shuddering issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2022, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 Camaro 2ss shuddering issue

I知 new to forum so I apologize if I do this wrong.

Camaro 2018 2ss has just got the dreaded shuddering issue with the AFM when switching to v4 at highway cruise speeds. I have read about the TSB dealer 3 times flush and using different tranny fluid, also read about TC replacement, just out of warranty at 38,000
I advised dealer 3 times of this prior when it was not noticeable but to me since I am the driver this is when it was just kind of a low rumble they said they did not feel anything in on two occasions they said it was needing new tires and alignment did all that so I did Bring it to their attention just to let you guys know in case you have any advice of trying to hold them to the warranty even took it in on the 36,000 and had inspection done they said nothing was wrong now 2000 miles later I知 driving further distances to work and the shuddering is pretty much all time when over 50 and in v4, so I have just been bypassing it by going into 7 then back up to 8 keeping it in v8 obviously I want to fix issue. Can you guys give me some feedback please should I get the 3 flush or just push for new TC. Will they honor some of the work since I did bring up a issue but I didn稚 no what it was at the time cause it was very slight and almost never did it.

I would just like the best resolution to the shuddering issue. Hopefully some one will guide me as I知 new to this forum.

thank you need any extra info let me no

Quick Reply: 2018 Camaro 2ss shuddering issue