General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Further proof that ford drivers are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 06:57 AM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If you have uninsured motorist claim it. Its a pretty cheap deductable and it will not raise your insurance rate. I got backed into by some crack ***** with a brand new Dodge 1500 pick up. How do you have a brand new 08 pickup with no insurance. Called the cops and they didn't do ****, no drivers license, no insurance, drugs in vehicle. Cop says "you have uninsured motorist?", me "um yea i actually just bought my car last week and put insurance on it yesterday!!". The crack ***** and the guy tried to pay me $125 to flee the scene but when they seen I had my custom 300 Remington ultra mag in the back they did not go anywhere. Needless to say the cop didn't do dick, I got fucked over and lost 2 hours out of my day, and the crack ***** was free to roam the streets again. Oh ya the bitch said "I didn't see you, what are you doing there?", me "No **** bitch you didnt see me thats why you just ran me over." Sorry I had to go off, I was very angry that day.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myk
Good thing you're not in 'Cali-even though you were cut off by the van the laws here would say that YOU were at fault...
Man, that sucks, Cali laws SUCK unless your a serious smoker.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by squee
Says the Ford owner.

But yea, good thing you didn't end up getting hit my someone else why you were spinning. You could probably fix that for $500 or so if you do your own work...
Yeah. I'm with you on that, especially considdering that i have two family members who own thier own shops and i know how to do work myself. I'll probably have this fixed for under 400 with new headlights.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JustWannaGoFast95
nothing and no one would stop me from chasing him down....you have an ls1 use it
Okay buddy, you start hauling *** in heavy traffic with a car that was just crashed. Have fun when you realize your steering may not be right or you have a hood pop open in your face. Hell, have fun explaining to the cop when you crash into someone else why you where going over a buck in a 50 with heavy heavy traffic.

Not only that, lets say you do pull him down whats keeping me, an unarmed 20 year old kid, getting shot by some dirt bag who doesn't have anything to lose.

I chased after him a bit, but there is a certain line you must draw before it becomes completely wreckless and stupid. I have an LS1, i know how to use it, by the sounds of it you are the one who needs to learn something!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Staging Lane

that totally blows man hope you can get it fixed the cops down here in VA usuallly slap the the guy who rear ended someone the ticket "following to close" dumb law
Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That sux man..
Old 10-24-2008, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LSGunZ28
thats why I carry a firearm... I wouldve shot his tires
Then you would be going to jail!.........
Old 10-24-2008, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DeepV
Man, that sucks, Cali laws SUCK unless your a serious smoker.
In FL you are at fault too.. If you hit someone in the rear unless they are pulling out of an intersection with a stop sign then they can be cited for obstructing your right of way, but thats only if the crash happened right by the intersection.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SOM02WS6
In FL you are at fault too.. If you hit someone in the rear unless they are pulling out of an intersection with a stop sign then they can be cited for obstructing your right of way, but thats only if the crash happened right by the intersection.
All depends how the LEO sees it really.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

well the cops can't do **** since you didnt get a tag number. idk how your insurance works, but my first accident is a freebie, rates don't go up for me
Old 10-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Launching!

I seriously would've lost it. I went ape sh*t on some woman who rear ended me going about 20 mph coming up to the STOP light i was sitting at. I guess my brake lights weren't bright enough. All she could say is, "are you all right?". "Yea I'm fine hooker, how are your brakes? Use 'em next time." The cops actually showed up pretty quick to that one though so I was pretty impressed. If she tried to run, you better believe there would've been some Smokey and the Bandit action going on in downtown Austin Texas.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Addict

bummer dude