General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

New Camaros?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008 | 08:43 PM

Default New Camaros?

ok i would love to get my hands on a 98' - 02' 6 speed camaro. i am all old school with my T/A right now with a big block chevy and what not, but my question is does anyone think that they will go down in price when the new camaro comes out or do you think they wil stay the same because thats the last body style befor the gap in production?
Old 12-30-2008 | 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Wicked Trans Am
ok i would love to get my hands on a 98' - 02' 6 speed camaro. i am all old school with my T/A right now with a big block chevy and what not, but my question is does anyone think that they will go down in price when the new camaro comes out or do you think they wil stay the same because thats the last body style befor the gap in production?
The prices have been going down, down, down as we speak. I just saw a 99' Camaro SS in perfect condition for $9,000 OBO where I live. The cheapest price for a 4th. gen. that I've seen so far is $7,500. If I were you, I would try get one now, because they might go back up because of gas prices going down, plus summer is right around the corner.
Old 12-30-2008 | 09:08 PM
On The Tree

there's a big ol' thread on this already in the 2010 Camaro section: https://ls1tech.com/forums/2010-cama...10-camaro.html
Old 12-30-2008 | 09:58 PM

ok sorry didnt see that other thread.. thanks for the info IZRED