General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Sick of people that can't drive or park

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get a really thick, very padded car cover. like 5" thick. should help.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Rhino line the **** out of your whole vehicle. I had a friend do that to his truck, along with Baja Front and rear bumpers. He even had someone back into him, pull back into there parking spot and try to report that he hit them. Good thing about crowded places, many people to witness the crime. Also, if you go someplace that has Parking lot Cam's try to park in view of the cams. I have called in more then one hit and run I have witnessed. And one time when I was (younger) some lady flung her door open hitting my car (Big *** dent) While I was sitting in it. Looked at me and said "Prove it was me." and walked away. I slashed all her tires and poured oil in her gas tank. Then kicked her drivers side door (REALLY BIG DENT) Left a note saying "Prove it was me" Yes I know it was wrong. I was young and had a temper problem
Old 02-20-2009, 06:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^omg! hahaha!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
Rhino line the **** out of your whole vehicle. I had a friend do that to his truck, along with Baja Front and rear bumpers. He even had someone back into him, pull back into there parking spot and try to report that he hit them. Good thing about crowded places, many people to witness the crime. Also, if you go someplace that has Parking lot Cam's try to park in view of the cams. I have called in more then one hit and run I have witnessed. And one time when I was (younger) some lady flung her door open hitting my car (Big *** dent) While I was sitting in it. Looked at me and said "Prove it was me." and walked away. I slashed all her tires and poured oil in her gas tank. Then kicked her drivers side door (REALLY BIG DENT) Left a note saying "Prove it was me" Yes I know it was wrong. I was young and had a temper problem
nice

i was sitting in the parking lot at doc and eddies (local booze store) waiting for someone to bring booze out for me(i was 19 or 20) and a buddy of mine was sitting in the back seat. This guy in a red grand am parks next to me opens his door hits my passenger door on my camaro, looks at me, then walks inside. i was kinda shock so all i could say was "what the ****" which he didnt respond to. so my friend looked out my window and there was a decent scratch in the door, so my friend spit on his window. (o yeah and the guy works at a local dealership chain) somehow he came back out before our buddy that was buying us booze and he sees the spit and says thats really ******* cute. i yell back you ******* hit my car, he says he tapped it which is bullshit. thens says hes going to call the cops. (me and my friend were underage so were like cops=bad) so i back up and start going down the ally. then i hear "HEY WAIT WHATS YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER."

heres the kicker later we met up with our buddy in the store. he said he was standing in line and this guy came in and said "call the cops these 2 guys in a black car, they were both about 30 years old, they got out and started kicking my car and threating me." My friend that was in the back is about 5'4 and looks like hes about 12. maybe 13
Old 02-20-2009, 07:37 PM
TECH Regular

yea being in the city is against you my sister lives in baltimore and her honda looks like its been in a demolition durby, people there use your car to tell them when they've backed up far enough lol i would never take my car there.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are some regular places I go with too many vehicles and too little parking and I will just not take my vehicles. Fortunately I bought my dog an old truck for him to ride in and for some hauling, and I take that.