General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Hey guys!!! UPDATE LIST!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009 | 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

Default Hey guys!!! UPDATE LIST!!!!

WEWT!

So havent been on for a lil while but I've had some stuff come up... college and full time work sux.

So... about a week ago the clutches in my transmission started slipping. so i've been babying the HELL out of the car since.

Wellllll today i got my SHITTY *** top redone w/ a new black top.
Looks so amazing....

Im doing recaro sport touring seats / and new bumpers / paint...

AND! i pay the dude the rest of the way off on my 6spd swap the 24th!... well... not all the way, but enough to come grab the stuff and make one more payment.

So i did the math...

5200 for car / registration.
6000 with the new top.
7700 with the 6spd swap
8000 with the complete 10 bolt rebuild w/ 3.73's.
9500 for body work / repainting.

So basically... I'll have 10k in the car and be extremely EXTREMELY happy with it.
Im thinking the car went 13.4's w/ auto trans..... and stockness w/ 32 psi in my 18in rims.

Soooo if my 10 bolt holds up... Which it will.... Hopefully!... LOL i'll break into the 12's in a droptop w/ no engine mods other than maybe some LT's later and the current custom 2.5in true duals setup i made.

OH thats another update LOL!
I bought a **** ton of 2.5in mandrel bends. and like.... 14 ft of 2.5in.... So basically i paid 240 bucks for a true dual system. i did an H pipe and some SLP bullets that i got for free from a REALLY good friend. I'll be adding some videos later of the exhaust and some pics of the car w/ the new top.

Sorry for the randomness.... Im tired yet still excited from how sexy the black top made my car look.
Old 04-17-2009 | 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

I feel the love!......
Old 04-17-2009 | 01:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

w.....t......f.........

congrats???