General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Illegal Exhaust!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 07:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
Most cops are cops because they gotta a small dick and gotta **** somebody because they can......
You're just a dumbass.

Originally Posted by jcobra99
Cops are just low paid, unintelligent, pieces of **** who release their anger of being sexually abused during childhood by abusing their power and being ********.
And you obviously have no clue to what your talking about. And you are calling cop's unintelligent?

You're a dumbass X2.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:07 AM
LCW
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chpmnsws6
I'm not sure if these kids realize most officers are car guys themselves. Might not be into LS1's, but a lot of them have muscle cars in their garages or on their mind. I learned long ago that if you respect them, they will respect you. I was hauled away for "street racing" when I didn't commit the crime.... that time.... but since then I've calmed down and realized it might of saved my life.
I agree some cops are car guys and don't mind your exhaust if you are being decent and not a retard. I didn't even get pulled over when they said mine was too loud. It started as a domestic disturbance call then all of the sudden went to my car and it's too loud. The cops i don't get along with are the ones that go on power trips and try to bust you for any little thing.... My uncle was a cop and he was a car guy.... Still is to this day. He used to patrol in a camaro.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nick1ta
^^^yep. my family has anywhere from lieutenant to even a chief and I guarantee that 100k was never made in one year!!!
Wow, sucks to be them. My dad made over 110k last year, and a few other Deputies I know made over 100k also.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Staging Lane

You should have just smoked one of them in the mouth and went to jail for a real reason haha
Old 07-07-2009, 08:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SINISTER-TA
You're just a dumbass.

And you obviously have no clue to what your talking about. And you are calling cop's unintelligent?

You're a dumbass X2.
The people who say that are the ones who get arrested and blame it on the officer.

I hate hearing **** when I was a Correctional Officer. All they do is bitch and whine all day.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:21 PM
TECH Regular

Ive never ever had problems with cops, one time I really hot rodded my Z and almost lost complete control lol. I got pulled over and told not to act like a moron. Ive been pulled over plenty of times actually and never got a ticket, Im just nice and respectful but not a lying suck up. I guess being military helps quite a bit lol
Old 07-07-2009, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joshu
These things **** me off. Illegal exhaust while Harleys are flying around town creating 3X the noise.

its all the ricer bikes that are making the noise around here, de-baffeld cans and flat out open exahust.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:14 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=Adam1203;11869658]thanks for the insults i appreciate them.

i think its pretty funny how much some of you guys hate cops and bash us. most of us are like you guys and would never know we were cops unless you saw us in uniform or told us. its a thankless job that carries a ton of risk for us for and most of us get crap pay. i cant speak for every officer out there but i got into law enforcement to help people. do i occasionally have to bust someones ***** that i dont want to yes but becuase its my job. If people followed the law i wouldn't have to stop them in the first place. you want to run loud exhaust go for it but dont cry when your pulled over thats the risk you take.

First off, I'm not one of these cop hating douchebags, but all you mention is his loud exhaust. What say you about the kids shooting fireworks at this mans car? How about the drunken yokels trying to start a street brawl and actually trying to get into his car. What about the officcers accusing him of being drunk and on drugs when he wasn't. I don't think he was upset about them accusing him of having a loud exhaust, just about the others who caused this situation to begin with and weren't even spoken to, let alone harrased like he was. Real nice how they ignored all that.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Adam1203
thanks for the insults i appreciate them.

i think its pretty funny how much some of you guys hate cops and bash us. most of us are like you guys and would never know we were cops unless you saw us in uniform or told us. its a thankless job that carries a ton of risk for us for and most of us get crap pay. i cant speak for every officer out there but i got into law enforcement to help people. do i occasionally have to bust someones ***** that i dont want to yes but becuase its my job. If people followed the law i wouldn't have to stop them in the first place. you want to run loud exhaust go for it but dont cry when your pulled over thats the risk you take.

the pay is very wide ranging from what i have seen.from a starting pay of 31k to a top out of 90k with out overtime for a patrol officer. it really all depends on where you work. small town enforcement usually tops out in the 55k range where as state troopers do about from 65-80k a year top out from what i have seen. the top out for NYS state troopers right now is 75k if you add in overtime you could easily make over 100k a year and alot of police in NYS do. the starting salary for a Sargent in the NYS police is 80k i believe. i read NYC police department is topping out at 90k right now. on the other hand i see a lot of the local pds by where i live are starting off at around 31k and toping out at around 55k a year.

i didn’t read all of this, only the first 2 sentences. and I think people hate cops is because people never run bye a "cool" or nice cop because they are either more lineate, or let things slide like lowed exhaust... so most people only come bye the occasional cop that likes to abuse his or hers power... anyway that’s what i think...
Old 07-07-2009, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

[QUOTE=ILLWS6;11872639]
Originally Posted by Adam1203
thanks for the insults i appreciate them.

First off, I'm not one of these cop hating douchebags, but all you mention is his loud exhaust. What say you about the kids shooting fireworks at this mans car? How about the drunken yokels trying to start a street brawl and actually trying to get into his car. What about the officcers accusing him of being drunk and on drugs when he wasn't. I don't think he was upset about them accusing him of having a loud exhaust, just about the others who caused this situation to begin with and weren't even spoken to, let alone harrased like he was. Real nice how they ignored all that.
I take it you've never made a mistake while on the job? Maybe a better judgement call could of been made that you might of missed?
Old 07-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SINISTER-TA
And you obviously have no clue to what your talking about. And you are calling cop's unintelligent? You're a dumbass X2.

Yes, I am. NO, not all cops are intelligent ,but majority are YES. Hell, I had a ticket once that the deputy misspelled his own last name. Becoming a cop is a low class job that has EXTREMELY low class income UNLESS you devote you entire life (40 + years). Lets not get started on correctional officers. I know someone who resigned there C.O position for an entry level job at HOME-DEPOT. I'm not just saying only cops make low wages I'm speaking about the entire ciminal justice Major (Probation officers, cops, C.Os, Ect.) So you police officers out there don't take it personal I'm just speaking facts not opinions.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=chpmnsws6;11873030]
Originally Posted by ILLWS6

I take it you've never made a mistake while on the job? Maybe a better judgement call could of been made that you might of missed?
I agree.

For one thing, we only have one side of the story. Not to put down the original OP, but we don't all of the facts or what his actions were when he was contacted by the Police. Being a cop is hard work. Alot of people don't realize that. They think that cops day consist of writing ticket's and hassling people about petty issues. Thats not true at all. Cop's are here to enforce rules and law's as well as help people in need. They voluntarily put themselves in harms way to help you, the citizen. And when you treat them like crap don't expect them to kiss you *** or rush to you aid because you think the whole world has to stop to solve your problem.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jcobra99
Yes, I am. NO, not all cops are intelligent ,but majority are YES. Hell, I had a ticket once that the deputy misspelled his own last name. Becoming a cop is a low class job that has EXTREMELY low class income UNLESS you devote you entire life (40 + years). Lets not get started on correctional officers. I know someone who resigned there C.O position for an entry level job at HOME-DEPOT. I'm not just saying only cops make low wages I'm speaking about the entire ciminal justice Major (Probation officers, cops, C.Os, Ect.) So you police officers out there don't take it personal I'm just speaking facts not opinions.
You are not speaking fact's. Being a cop is not a "low class job". What do you do for a living? I guarantee it doesn't involve the stress that a police Officer has endure on a daily basis. Again...another unintelligent remark.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

This says it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9-NcunsKc
Old 07-07-2009, 07:51 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,685 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Sorry guys, this thread has gone way too far off any sort of LSx based topic. This one is over.