General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

My Trans Am got spit on!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Badguy7
So whats the point of posting a bulletin about this ****??? Just curious.....

Its not like most of us really give a ****, its your car/problem not ours. Tell me a story where you banged a girl on top of the hood, nut on her stomach and she still ate it. Then im interested......ooops wait, nvm that's my story
and why do you post about your gay sex life?no one wants to hear you either,to op,sorry about your car man,i would go apeshit on the guy if i knew he done it.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smear **** all over his windows. Then go to revengecrabs.com and infect him with the untreatable pubic lice, that will teach him.

Last edited by JPCrazyLegs; 07-28-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 131 Likes on 102 Posts

Put his name and phone number in the gay personals on craigslist.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude just because there is a Felon DNA database somewhere in your state doesn't mean you can access it nor does it mean the police will waste there time with something like that. And finally what you have there isn't "evidence" of anything because there is no proper chain of custody. Spit in a cup isn't anything more than that..
Old 07-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

I guess some of you that are not seeing this how i am. I called the guy and he wouldnt say SH*T to me.....He knows hes busted- he didnt make any attempt to defend himslef about the situation. The fact of the matter is that if you have enough ***** to spit on someones car then you better be man enough to be able to admit it and not be a ***** and deny it...im not upset about spit on my car anymore---im pissed becasue people are pussies and lie thier way out of it and wont admit that they have ever done wrong.

Yes, i whiped it off and moved on-----but like i said im pissed because the guy that spit on my car is a ***** and will not admit to it. Its sad that people have to go and be posers behind people back and do crap like this.

So, for the others that think im a tool for posting this-go find another thread to post useless comments on. AND for the others that have funny ideas-THANK YOU for these comments....THANK YOU to all of my fellow friends that gave me these funny comments to read!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why not just spit on his car too? You're gauranteed to get smartass comments on here no matter what.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you need to take him to THE BEATDOWN!!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bamalt1
Why not just spit on his car too? You're gauranteed to get smartass comments on here no matter what.
Ahhh i understand- the bad comments come and go.

Hey everyone thanks for the comments---seriously i have been laughing reading through some of them. This is great- I didnt think i would get this much attention
Old 07-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blackls1ta00
and why do you post about your gay sex life?no one wants to hear you either,to op,sorry about your car man,i would go apeshit on the guy if i knew he done it.

Now thats funny! The support is appreciated haha
Old 07-28-2009, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dave 96TA
It's spit. It rinses off. Do you attack every bird that's **** on your car or ever 747 that's dripped jet fuel from 35,000 feet? The more you overreact, the worse it gets.
i LOL'D hard

if i could attack every birds that **** on my car man i'd open a fried bird restaurant lol

to the OP: it's not worth it, just rinse it off and go on with your day, your life > his life...for everyone that said OP should beat his ***, think again, that's pointless and who knows if the guy is bigger than OP, that'd be a waste of time
Old 07-28-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blackls1ta00
And nobody wants to hear you say you wouldve done this and that when in reality, you wouldnt have done ****. Most of you guys get **** attacks over stupid *** little **** that isnt even worth it.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

As i said i was upset at the sight of spit on my car---just as everyone else would be. I was over it in no time. But...

The fact of the matter is that im upset due to the fact that

1.) He will not say anything about it

2.) Will not admit that he did it

3.) Is trying to cover himself or a friend

Overall, he or his buddy need to grow up OR someone from this post will likely sh*t on the guilty persons hood, light him up, beat his as$, break his jaw, send 600 volts through his body, knock him out the 'cali' way, use a shot gun on him, put his phone number in gay personals haha--

this is getting nuts
Old 07-28-2009, 11:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 131 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by LSWON_WS6
put his phone number in gay personals haha-
Hey that one's harmless..we do that to the new guys..
Old 07-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by the_merv
Put his name and phone number in the gay personals on craigslist.
who would have ever thought this would be sooooo damn funny
Old 07-28-2009, 11:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LSWON_WS6
As i said i was upset at the sight of spit on my car---just as everyone else would be. I was over it in no time. But...

The fact of the matter is that im upset due to the fact that

1.) He will not say anything about it

2.) Will not admit that he did it

3.) Is trying to cover himself or a friend

Overall, he or his buddy need to grow up OR someone from this post will likely sh*t on the guilty persons hood, light him up, beat his as$, break his jaw, send 600 volts through his body, knock him out the 'cali' way, use a shot gun on him, put his phone number in gay personals haha--

this is getting nuts
Honestly though, what kind of response do you expect out of a person who would spit on a car?? Just shows how much that guy needs to grow the **** up. To me, that ***** not even worth the time of day. Now if he did something totally different that actually harmed the car or you yourself. Then by all means, go **** his world up.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
i would ask both of them together which one did it and if one of them agrees beat his ***.. if both joke around and say they both did it ... beat both their asses... if they deny all accusations beat both their asses. lol

Words of wisdom....
Old 07-29-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
After I dragged him for a good couple long drawn out minutes and while he was lying on the ground after i curb stomp his teeth, spit on him...eye for an eye in my book, well besides the curb stomping and incessant beating that would occur on my part if it was my car.

I Had a similar situation happen to me in my red S-10. It has a really nice kandy metallic flake paint job on it and someone keyed the **** out of it at a local mcdonalds where I had it parked for only 15 minutes. When I returned to my truck I saw the scratch and asked the people inside Mcdonalds had they seen any cars down near my truck in the last 20 minutes and I got a couple eye witnesses saying they saw an older pinkish red thunderbird with "Bob" spray painted on the side. I only know two people in the less than 15,000 person town I live in that drives a old *** broke down pink thunderbird let alone one with BOB spray painted on the side. I called the suspected keyers and they of course said they didn't do it. I haven't seen the *** hole since then but I've heard he got into a really bad wreck and is wheel chair bound now, so I guess I cant stomp his ***, but I guess it would be alright to still smack the taste out of his mouth right? Or do you guys think I would be doing something immoral by slapping a wheelchair bound guy. I mean he did it while he had two good legs is how I see it so the punishment should still be the same. I dunno what you guys think??? Sorry to derail, I've just been thinking about how I should do this when I see him dump him out the chair or just smack him or what?
I would politely challenge him to a race.......on foot.... HAHAHA
Old 07-29-2009, 12:22 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Badguy7
Honestly though, what kind of response do you expect out of a person who would spit on a car?? Just shows how much that guy needs to grow the **** up. To me, that ***** not even worth the time of day. Now if he did something totally different that actually harmed the car or you yourself. Then by all means, go **** his world up.
You couldnt be more correct-honestly. I never thought of it that way, because if someone would go spit on someones car over Fuc#ing politics-I should have known right away that the response i was goin to get was going to be 100% BS.

This by far is my favorite response....in second place would be posting a phone number in gay personals.

thank you Badguy7
Old 07-29-2009, 12:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by raysadude
i LOL'D hard

if i could attack every birds that **** on my car man i'd open a fried bird restaurant lol

to the OP: it's not worth it, just rinse it off and go on with your day, your life > his life...for everyone that said OP should beat his ***, think again, that's pointless and who knows if the guy is bigger than OP, that'd be a waste of time
Its not the size of the dog in the fight.. its the size of the fight in the dog.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:28 AM

wow its sad to see how disrespectful people are... but i would defiantly beat some ***!

Quick Reply: My Trans Am got spit on!!