General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

My Trans Am got spit on!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Trans Am got spit on!!

So, i get out of work, walk up to my car and check it over and admire my toy. And WOW there it is, TWO puddles of spit on my ram air hood. I freak out. I go inside and grab a portion cup with a tooth pick and try to salvage the spit off my car. I collected it just in case who ever did it was a felon and their DNA is somewhere on file in my state.

So, to top it off i will say this. It was around a week ago i was at a friends and saw two other friends that i havent seen in maybe two years. I talked with them and one of them brings up POLITICS and becomes hardcore about it, so two hours later go by and we both have talked about both sides (Demos and Repos) and obviously nothing gets settled like usual with politics. He became very upset and what not. So, a few days a later i drop off a co-worker at a party and see this 'politic friend' there. I say hey and i get the middle finger-he holds it for 5 seconds or so to make sure all my friends see it so we all would get the point that he has something against me. NOW, today at work im looking out the window and i see my 'politic/middle finger friend drive through the parking lot and he glances at my car. So, i wait for 10 minutes to see if he has any plans for my car, and nothing happens. He parks in the west parking lot talking to friends. I decide after a game of pool its time to leave, i look out the window, he and his friends have left. I go to my car and find SPIT.

WTF! now you tell me who did it-----maybe him or a buddy of his.....im never driving my car to work anymore. i just want an apology, thats all
Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

**** an apology, light that mother ****** up.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Staging Lane

Oh I know......its soooo obvious he did it or has something to do with it. Im so pissed right now my face still looks like an apple
Old 07-28-2009, 01:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ Im with him thats what i would do!!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:38 AM
12 Second Club

why would you not drive your car to work? that seems so dumb thats basically letting him win just catch him in the act and beat his ***.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:42 AM
Staging Lane

^^^ I completely agree.... I want to put up at camera and catch the idiot, BUT i guarantee it will NEVER happen again! I just cant believe this, when i had my C5 vette ( in sign ) this horse puck never happened. I mean if you have read what i posted it is so obvious what happened- and who was involved. It was only a 30 minute period i wasent around my car!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude you actually saved the spit come on??
Old 07-28-2009, 02:03 AM
Launching!

Never talk politics that's how friends turn to enemies, i say this from experience! Man you should go spit on his car and take a leak in it while you are at it, or buy fart bombs and throw them in his car!
Old 07-28-2009, 02:09 AM
Staging Lane

believe it or not man ( i actually never touched it with my fingers haha )----this guy has a record and is a felon and in my state felons are subject to DNA holding. I was pissed and it was all i could do. It sounds stupid but i admit its what i did. I ended up calling him and told him what i did and i wanted to know who did it. I told him i took the 'spit' and he was at a loss of words.....and didnt have much to say when i said i just wanted an apology. THIS IS BULL SH*T----but yes i know it could have been worse, but because i know he had something to do with it pisses me off
Old 07-28-2009, 02:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by munecorey
Never talk politics that's how friends turn to enemies, i say this from experience!
-----yes, people get way too pissy over it, just like religion...But this is what i get when a friend of several years dosent like my views?? what a crock of horse puck...my car gets spit on! you dont see me doin this crap just because i dont 100% agree in something they do.....
Old 07-28-2009, 03:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Beat that ******* ***
Old 07-28-2009, 04:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i vote send the DNA sample to Horatio Cane down in Miami(CSI Unit) and let him work on it for you lol
Old 07-28-2009, 06:16 AM
Launching!

No DNA in saliva, but there's always a chance of cells off the mouth wall I guess

...Sorry I ever mentioned that :-\
Old 07-28-2009, 08:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 131 Likes on 102 Posts

^^ I was about to say the same thing..everyone nowadays is a CSI Agent I guess.

To the OP.. quit crying on here and beat that ******* ***. If you are that attached to the keyboard take it with you and smack one or both of them upside the head.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:57 AM
TECH Regular

http://www.tbotech.com/pepperfoam.htm
Old 07-28-2009, 09:01 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give that bitch a beat down.

Make sure you have no witnesses. The guy has a record... if you don't... who are the cops going to believe? You just say he swung first.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont get why people post stuff like this. it makes you look like a *****. if you know who did it go do something about it. dont collect his spit like some kind of weirdo. wtf!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

After I dragged him for a good couple long drawn out minutes and while he was lying on the ground after i curb stomp his teeth, spit on him...eye for an eye in my book, well besides the curb stomping and incessant beating that would occur on my part if it was my car.

I Had a similar situation happen to me in my red S-10. It has a really nice kandy metallic flake paint job on it and someone keyed the **** out of it at a local mcdonalds where I had it parked for only 15 minutes. When I returned to my truck I saw the scratch and asked the people inside Mcdonalds had they seen any cars down near my truck in the last 20 minutes and I got a couple eye witnesses saying they saw an older pinkish red thunderbird with "Bob" spray painted on the side. I only know two people in the less than 15,000 person town I live in that drives a old *** broke down pink thunderbird let alone one with BOB spray painted on the side. I called the suspected keyers and they of course said they didn't do it. I haven't seen the *** hole since then but I've heard he got into a really bad wreck and is wheel chair bound now, so I guess I cant stomp his ***, but I guess it would be alright to still smack the taste out of his mouth right? Or do you guys think I would be doing something immoral by slapping a wheelchair bound guy. I mean he did it while he had two good legs is how I see it so the punishment should still be the same. I dunno what you guys think??? Sorry to derail, I've just been thinking about how I should do this when I see him dump him out the chair or just smack him or what?
Old 07-28-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Resident

To the OP ... beat that ******* *** and show him what's up. Then spit on him and tell him that's what the **** you get.

Fbodyjunkie: I'd say that's karma for his *** for being a little bad ***. If it were me I'd just straight up tell him that's what the **** you get for keying my ****. But hey I'm an ******* like that ...
Old 07-28-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

i would ask both of them together which one did it and if one of them agrees beat his ***.. if both joke around and say they both did it ... beat both their asses... if they deny all accusations beat both their asses. lol

Quick Reply: My Trans Am got spit on!!